Writing Use This Word in a Sentence.

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I suddenly remembered an English exercise we did at our school before where we were given random words and were tasked to use said words in a sentence. Something like this:

superfluous / adj. / unnecessary, especially through being more than enough.

Sentence: Ranting out negative comments during this quarantine is superfluous and nonsensical.

Another fun example is homonyms:

Ring - Ring

Sentence
: The church bell's ring summoned its parishioners to the service.
Sentence: The ring didn't fit on her finger and it worried her.
(Lol suddenly this sounds like some serious drama)

I just thought it would be nice to have a thread where writers challenged their fellow writers with random words they could use in a sentence. Also, if anybody is having a hard time using a word in a sentence, they could ask here about someone giving an example.

Note: I put this here and not under games because I really think it can act as a writing exercise.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
While true dat ^ I wanna try using words in the most contrived and inexplicable way possible,

Like Though the angels thought it was superfluous, God didn't think the count was enough for the humans to understand the message.

Or maybe I'm using it wrong. I don't know.

Fich

Seeing this post made me recall a spelling video by Carson. When there were homophones you didn't know which word you were supposed to spell. Carson when asked to use the word in a sentence said: "You have to spell ____". That was probably the funniest wideo I have ever seen. I even laughed while writing this.

Anyway how about stationery?

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
The love letter elegantly written by the stalker girl on a sheet of golden stationery by the renowned bullies, hunched henchmen of the self-proclaimed Wicked Witch of the Easter Bunny was ripped in front of my face. They thought they were taunting me. Well, they were, but I was going to rip it myself, anyway. Tears stung my eyes as I, Jack, missed the chance of ripping.