Username and Avatar

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Erroneous is my favorite word and I’ve been using it for a number of years now. My avatar is from the manhwa Tteodori Yongbyeong Areseu (Vagrant Soldier Ares).
welcome to the forum

Name: PeachyChrysanthemum
Inspired by me reading a Chinese novel before registering here and also remembering the ending of this meme when I was looking for an adjective for the name

Avatar is just something I had the closest at hand

HokuouTenrou

Copied and edited.

Hokuou means Norse/Northern Europe. Tenrou literally means heaven wolf, but it actually refers to the star Sirius. I picked this just because I want to show stuff I like in a single package.
As for avvy, it's the OC (and protagonist) for my WN, drawn by my friend.

SmolBean

since i always call myself a smol bean, i decided "hey, why not use it as my username here?" and like that, a SmolBean was created. :blob_evil_two:

as for my avatar... well. uh. basically it's my mood when my drawing program suddenly crashes on me or when windows 10 is like "oh hey, u need another unneccesary update, like, rn." and i always internally cry, when i didn't have a chance to save before.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Currently using Yukino and Yui from oregairu in maid outfit for profile avi.

lilyWhiteRose

i came up with my name because i have an original character named "Lilium" which is the fancy word for the flower lily. then i put white and rose at the end because they sounded pretty lol. i'm also learning programming right now, and i just learned about camelCasing. the name amused me so that's how i formatted my name :ROFLMAO: my display picture is self-explanatory, i hope.

feirut

Feirut originated from 'fruit'. Let's just say I just jumbled it all up from that.

And for my Ava, it's the MC of my main novel. Basically, I just cropped the cover I made.

Alienix

Alienix: Alien and Phoenix. I was influenced by a certain chuunibyo girl who was calling herself an alien. I think it would be cool if I add phoenix to my pen name.

Profil picture: Linley Baruch from Coiling Dragon. The first novel I finished reading; the reason I love reading novel; badass and cool MC imo

kenamoru

My username is actually just a syllabic dump, no special meaning. The great thing about it is I never have to deal with those annoying Username already taken messages.
I have never found any image that matches my aesthetic so yeah blank pfp lol

Arexio

Coffee Addict
"Arex"+ "io". First part is from a twitch streamer. "io" is something I added bc why not.

Same as the one on NUF. Just call me Rex. Less of a mouthful.

Avi is Crock'ta from Praise the Orc. One of my faves; well-balanced novel. Re-reading it currently - new bonus chapters! (Edit - this avi is probs going to change so...yeah haha)

P.S. - love how only half of this thread is on topic haha

Last edited:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan's name comes in part from Ai-chan's real name. Just as Ai means love, Ai-chan's real name also contains the word love. Specifically, Ai-chan's real name means "A love to be hold".

As for the avatar, it's just Ai-chan reminiscing about the good old days of school, where Ai-chan changed clothes together with the other girls, discuss about whose bras were the cutest and groping each other in gym class. And also lamenting about not making a move on my really hot and gorgeous senior back in school for fear of being turned down, who turned out to be a hardcore lesbian. After all, this avatar was chosen back in January.

Denisat

My name is a mispronunciation of my real name... my old math teacher constantly called me Denisat.

The profile pic is from a talented artist called TB Choi. I found her due to her Rainbow Six art. Kinda love her style.

Arexio

Coffee Addict
And also lamenting about not making a move on my really hot and gorgeous senior back in school for fear of being turned down, who turned out to be a hardcore lesbian.
I've had that moment too. One of my bandmates would've totally been chill about me making a move if I hadn't been such a wuss back in school. He was a cutie too. Tsk tsk.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
Well, to elaborate about my Avi, I nowadays mainly use either Genji or Mccree because I like Genji's big sword and Mccree's strong gun.

Ok that sounds wrong.
Enjoy a big sword and strong gun, I guess... :sweating_profusely:

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
OddJamm. Because I just liked the sound of it I guess :blob_hmm_two::blobrofl: Well I am odd and for usernames lately I've been using Jamm in all of them.. I don't even like jam that much :blob_joy: Edit: My avatar is because at the time I was setting up my account but didn't have like much pictures on my phone and this was the best I had...

Last edited:

Milk.Milkan

Me Milk, me smart.
Names Milk. Used it from long tima go and for some reason feel really pleasant when called like dat so it is my name. Actually have nothing in common with any liquids, dats just my name.

Avatar s umm....my love for what i love? Maybe.