Username and Avatar

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I misspelled the name I actually wanted and got this. Now I've got to deal with it for the rest of my life and after-life and the life after the after-life if there is one.
I need to change my avatar picture but I've got nothing to change it into for now... or do I have one o.O
I think that you could also ask @Tony for a one-use User name change here too

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Elegant Flower of Evil
I named myself this way because I wanted to come up with a name that would sound stupid. I did it.
I just like picking a profile picture that seems slightly odd.
*Wink*

keitaro-sempai

Well. My nick has been the same since 2006. No reason to use anotherone.
Fun enough, I wrote sempai with "m" because in spanish there's a rule in which you never put "NP" inside a word, unless a name. At that time, I wasn't sure if the correct translation was senpai or sempai, so I just followed that rule. After I knew that senpai was correct, It gave a pretty unique touch to my nick, since if there are other keitaro's out there, they would most likelly write "senpai".
This avatar I use since 2009, I use others sometimes, but at the end return to it. This is basically my web identity since the beginning.

Myewphi

I was dying doing two semesters of an online class in two weeks due to scheduling issues, and while I was only halfway coherent a math lesson decided the symbols μ (mew) and φ (phi) should be involved somehow. I honestly cant remember what the lesson was actually supposed to teach but I do remember thinking "heh, putting those two together makes a cute sounding name, I like it"

So technically my username could actually be written as μφ but myewphi is easier to read!

As for my profile picture,,, I don't remember exactly when the idea came to me but basically I decided myewphi should be a red cat so I would often use a badly made pixel art red cat I made as an avatar for things. On my birthday a close friend of mine decided to draw myewphi and I absolutely loved the pic (look at it, aint it adorable??) and now Ive been using it as my profile pic everywhere for almost 2 years now.

BenJepheneT

confused shitstain
I tossed my keyboard to the wall without realizing it's wireless.

I drew this guy half a year later.

Not to diss on you guys with well-thought out names and avatars but I'm not like the other guys.