Username and Avatar

PleaseCallMeA

PleaseCallMeA, Actually, i just want to name it "A" . But i think it too short

Pp from a meme because i feel bad for smth lol

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I use my username, Fox-Trot-9, b/c it's what I've been using for years now. I love nine-tailed foxes, not the big scary kind from Naruto, but the small and fluffy kind that you could keep in your house as a pet. And no, I did not come up with that username b/c of that "What Does the Fox Say?" song or that animatronic nightmare fuel that jump scares you in Five Nights at Freddy's.

As for my current avatar, she's Yandere-chan from Yandere Simulator. I chose that as my avatar, b/c Markiplier's let's play vids of that game are so damn funny, and sometimes I feel a bit 'stabby' myself (a la, Markiplier's 'butt-stabber' phase).

D

Deleted member 29081

I like Jesus. He’s my favorite character in Speed Ball Run.

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
hmm, well originally my username "placeintime" was made by my older brother a long time ago and he wasn't using it now, so I took it. I guess the reason why I always use this username is that there is a place and a time for everything. ^w^

Lazy_Acorn

Lazy because I'm a lazy person and Acorn because when I was a kid I received several offensive nicknames that fat people usually get, but compared to others, Acorn just seemed more affectionate than offensive, so I put the two together in one.

As for my avatar, I simply searched on the internet.

minacia

perpetually sour
For this account, I started with "min" and tacked a bunch of letters tacked on at the end.

Originally, it was going to be minaxia (xia to keep the Chinese-inspired aspect), but I ended up switching it to a c.

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I use the same magic system, basically, for everything I write and I named myself after that and came up with an easy to make emblem since I have no artistic talent.

Luxican

Nordlicht->Nordlux->Lux->Luxican
Here is the evolution of my username from various sites, it's mostly just a combination of the word light in German and Latin(Nord->North, Licht->Light, Nordlicht -> Aurora Borealis, Lux->Light) (I know, it's pretty chunni...)

Licht turned to Lux because I read a famous Latin quote of a German Poet when I was younger and thought it sounded cool, haha.

Luxican in itself doesn't have a meaning, it just looked pretty...

I'm a big fan of Skip Beat, so I used a picture of Kyoko from the anime

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
My username is Ruriha. Ruriha Greidel Leisenach Schtrout the 8th. It came from an r18 game over at nutaku, though the game has been shutdown. Some people also know me by Paril, which I got from a genderbend manhwa.

As for my avatar, sometimes I just want to see the world burn, and what else but KMR's glorious visage could reflect that?

D

Deleted member 45782

Why not have as many different nicknames as we can? >:D
More names, the more fun
Keep changing and keep guessing. :P

Like it because can get creative when usernames. Sometimes want it different from author's name.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
Very well as for my RedHunter, despite sounding generic I chose it for a Nintendo DS game where the protagonist was a hunter called Red, I loved the game a lot because what started as a game for children where everyone is happy as In pokemon I ended up with an ending where the future of humanity was decided a la Neo Genesis Evangelion, that was an escalation of the conflict.

Image is from Kaga from Azur Lane, In the game you can marry the characters and she was the one I chose, I liked her design and the personality as it changes from a cold person who only likes to fight to be strong to look for something more in her life as like looking for love, I also cannot deny that several things I write are inspired by her.

Spica66

I haven't stick to a single username.

Before it became Spica66, my Discord and some other platform username are 66bpm. In tempo marking, 66 bpm is Adagio which means slowly with great expression or at ease.

For writing, I think I need something more captivating, so I chose Spica because of its sound and it's the brightest star on Virgo. Combined with 66 from the previous username. I wanted the feeling that I'm staring at the star while listening to expressive slow-tempo music.

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
My username is CadmarLegend and I have it because I accidentally stumbled onto a website filled with names. I saw "Cadmar" on it, and noted that down for no reason, whatsoever. The "Legend" part of my username is there because I wanted a unique name andd expected no one to add the dorky "Legend" next to the unique name which is "Cadmar" xD.

My avatars keep changing, but have 2 things in common.

• All are hand-drawn by me
  • All contain a mustache
I hand-draw them because I have nothing else to do... They contain mustaches... to be unique.

A guy by the name of "CadmarLegend" who hand-draws avatars for his profile pics which always include mustaches.

I have acheived "uniqueness"

tridetect

I wanted a cool pen name everyone could recognize. Something akin to the legendary suda51 who inspires me greatly. So I came up with tridetect (short for triple detective) which is kind of based on the first story of my progressive series. It sounds like tri-ace which is a favorite game company of mine. As for my avatar, I change it once in a blue moon to a drawing of mine.