Username and Avatar

ShrimpShady

ShrimpShady: a play on Slim Shady. Came up with the name when I was 15. Really liked Eminem.

Why shrimp? As someone who lived in Australia for a while, my existence is inseparable from shrimp on the barbie (Australians actually say prawn, not shrimp).

My avatar? Honestly, no clue why I decided on Mrs. Puff getting thrown into a padded cell, but I guess I feel that way sometimes too.

LilTV1155

ShrimpShady: a play on Slim Shady. Came up with the name when I was 15. Really liked Eminem.

Why shrimp? As someone who lived in Australia for a while, my existence is inseparable from shrimp on the barbie (Australians actually say prawn, not shrimp).

My avatar? Honestly, no clue why I decided on Mrs. Puff getting thrown into a padded cell, but I guess I feel that way sometimes too.
Your name sounds so tasty. Best for tempura frying.:blob_drool:

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
I choose my name because doge.

For my avatar. It is something pretty absurd I made in paint 3D. I don't know which god-forgotten inspiration fairy soul gave the idea for that creation but it looks cute.

JM_Webb

Paladin "Enthusiast"
I use this name because it is an assigned pen name for a writing contest.

The picture is one of Gustav Dore's beautiful etchings of paradise lost, which I'm utterly obsessed with.

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
Username is my name with an extra g (oh god personal information exposed)
Avatar? I don’t know what to put here.

Wlel

Wlel, typed it by accident then I found it quite unique so that's why. As for my avatar? It's an OC from twitter artist. And I like the looks on her face that's why I decide it to make it as my avatar.

YueLqn

YueLqn because I wanted to do Yue Liang, meaning moon, but that was taken so YueLin, also taken, YueLiin?? taken as well so here we are with YueLqn lmao
My avatar is Kim Dokja from Omniscient Reader! My current obsession and also one of my longest lasting ones aha. (The art is mine~)

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Random pang of realization. Old Conan the Barbarian movie where he shags the witch. I always thought the witch survived since witches tend to be nigh invulnerable for those type of settings. So, I figured she got a kid out of it.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
take a guess as to why my username is what it is. As to my avatar... It's the alcoholic character from my story "The Supernatural Case of an Accidental Time Traveler.

Shaizic

I used Zaily a lot but I change it because it's the name of my MC in my story and I didn't have that connection. Though Shaizic kind of well I guess I don't know maybe I should have kept it to Zaily

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I like bears and I feel barely alive. It's no rocket science.

For the picture: Prinny. Who doesn't like exploding penguins?

LadyIsak

Username is something of a convoluted reference — but broadly, it’s not not my drag name. ;V

My avatar is the narrator of the serial novel I’m writing, as drawn by a friend — I’ll have to ask if I can link their portfolio or something, and edit the link in later.

D.S.Nate

N.S.Nate is a loose take on my full real name that I use as my pen name. Reason for choosing it was when thinking of one the name sounded like the one you would give a ship. Ships travel the sea just like we writers travel the craft of storytelling and I like to see the writing itself as a journey.

The Avatar is one of a character in one of the names of my later books Clear, she is a kind girl who had a tough life, and I feel this image captures that rather well. lol

chapter1king

username - My partner always jested how I keep writing short stories and being stuck at chapter 1 (consequence of constant re-draft and revisiting)
picture - I love ancient history (greek as well)

NikkuNii

Socially awkward Vampire/Yandere Madlad
NikkuNii is my internet Persona. My pfp is just a definition of my teenage life.

theInmara

Our username is our system name. We use it in other places around the internet, so you can find our work that way. We also answer to it in person. It feels better than using any one of our individual names most of the time, and if we created a new username our system would just create a system member to go by it, and we don't need that to happen.

The spaceship depicted in our avatar is the setting for our novels and it's also a representation of our system's inworld. Again, instead of picking just one of us to represent the whole system, we figured it was the best way to represent all of us.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
Username: Chose something random
Pfp: Akashi Maho from D4DJ blushing a lot in the Izumo Saki unzip jacket scene. It’s cute

Squirrel

Saw an anime where a cartoonist draw a squirrel poster. Then, when I was thinking about different usernames I kept the 'Squirrel'

On Inkitt and Wattpad I use my big, dopey B/W face. But on here and RR, real faces seemed way less common, so I went with a nerd in a dragon onsie instead.:ROFLMAO:

UnfortunateHobbyist

May be a bit of a necro, but my username came from "unfortunately writing as a hobby," and I just played with the words a bit. Profile picture is art I commissioned for the story I'm writing. Which I also use as the cover for said story. I just really wanted an artist's rendition of these two characters, and it turned out better than I hoped.