Username and Avatar

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
Wait you can change your username

Shyguy-hero

Shyguys are something I like. There are small strange shy wear masks and hoodies. Hero, I like fantasy and those have Heros.

As for my avatar, it's a Snorlax my fav pokemon.

bibrosko

Bibrosko because Ouroboros was a used and abused nickname.
The avatar is a screencapture off an animation drawn by Telepurte. You can see the link to this animation here.

Dudealien

Pepsiman is my stand
Dudealien, and I’ve never changed. I alway use this name so like

pfp was made by a fan of mine (not sh), so I like using it

DionneR

Stumbled upon this name when I was naming my characters. In the end, it wasn't used so I just made it my username.
Pfp is because I was binge watching cat videos one day. :blob_cookie:

Luxican

Luxican is pretty much the final evolution of all my past username together, and it's by far my favorite and longest used one (first started using it like 5 or 6 years ago). I casually made this name up when I was hoping on posting my first ever story on Wattpad (that isn't available anymore lmao), and to keep in line with my theme of using variations of 'light' in my name.

And my avi is a chibi depiction of my absolutely favorite female protagonist of all time, Kyoko Mogami from Skip Beat. I always use pictures of her for my profiles.

I also think that she fits my internet persona quite well lol

Username: Flap flap meow. I think of my true soul self or whatever as a catgirl with wings, so a bunch of years ago I picked an internet handle that reflected that and I've stuck with it ever since.

Avatar: A cool Picrew. I don't change my avatar often, but this one got me to change from my previous.

Stepp

Current Username: Steppe - I'm not the most creative person and I usually have trouble thinking up names. So I just abbreviated 'Stephen' and I just got attached to it.

Current Avatar: I REALLY don't like horror and one time when I was reading the comments after a chapter I was really scared of this one guy's avatar. I have resistance to horror nowadays, tho I still don't like it, but 12 year old me at the time was quite scared. Now I want to do that to someone too, though I it probably isn't working.
Screenshot_20210922-183858.jpg

This one tho I just found cool

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
User is based on my real name, it’s usually aimzay but if that’s taken I just keep adding ys until it works, profile picture is Kazuha from Genshin Impact

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

Example:
The George part is the first name of General George Patton. The Lee part is the last name of Robert E. Lee. 5786 doesn't mean anything.
I chose this avatar because I found it kinda funny.

LordJoyde

Lord for my ego.
Joyde is taken from 'Joido' of D Gray Man, otherwise known as Tyki Mikk.
"The Madman" is a title that I was given for my rather unique and offensive writing. Something I latched onto since it happened when I was like 12.

SkippyForfex

Example:
Well.... Skippy was a rather random name for me. I had started writing and decided to start publishing them (which I haven't yet) and I needed to have a permanent name. For some reason "Skip" was the word I had liked back then and I just made it into a name.

As for the "Forfex", none of the websites allowed just the name "Skippy" because it was a common one, so I added it to create a name no one has.

And my avatar... I do keep changing my avatar a lot. I'm obsessed with it. My current avatar is Yorichi from Demon Slayer. And why not? He's hot. I like him. I liked the art style
Wait you can change your username
yes you can! but i think the staff needs to approve of the reason you write while requesting a change

Last edited:

Boundless

I chose the pen name "BoundLess" because I like to read and write stories about the omnipotence or the weak-to-strong omni beings, and the term "Boundless" are used to depict characters who transcends everything, even to their fiction or authors that wrote them.

The avatar I used is one of my favorite omnipotent being, SCP-3812 (Former Name: Sam Howell) from SCP Foundation. He is also the one who surpassed his author/creator of his story. In that photo, he morphed into a star, and that's his true form, to guard the current reality he had, while his other self (iirc) continued to transcend higher layers of reality, surpassing the reality where his author resides

So expect that all my works are related to a character achieving omnipotence at the end ✌️😉

iampsyx

Let's see...I've been using the moniker "iampsyx" since...2016? Or maybe earlier than that. It's a combined phrase of the words: I am Psyx.

Psyx is a name I came up with in high school while playing some fighting game in my classmate's phone. For some reason, the first line of keys weren't working (ABC DEF GHI), so I only had (JKL MNO PQR STU VWX YZ) to choose from.

Wysillesthal

I made my username from combined words which I don't remember anymore... But it supposed to be an imaginary place in my mind, a mystical garden (and library) interconnected with other gardens from different worlds. There's only one living being there which is me. So it's purpose isn't for an individual's name but a place!

You can call me anything you want but I usually go with Coffee.

My avatar is Sandalphon from Granblue Fantasy. I can't guarantee I'll be using him forever but if I changed it, it will be someone from the same franchise.

Asami_Shirogane

Name: Asami (Beautiful Hemp[Insert Plant-based Material here])

Shirogane (White Metal aka Silver)

Avatar: Fanart of Satella (Re:Zero) in the past as an Alchemist transmutating plants to precious metals/jewels.

Essentially an alternate reality where Satella didn't become the Witch of Envy. Instead she took on the role of a Silver haired alchemist who can turn flowers into gems.

kalonphaos

Name: Kalon Phaos which is (without all the accent marks and diacritics) means "Beautiful Light" in Ancient Greek. I like ancient languages and it has a nice ring to it.

Avatar: Sayaka Miki from Madoka. I always related to her on some level and it was a series I liked a lot especially as an egg, so it was a pretty natural choice.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
So I was working with some clients and they were drawing pictures of staff. I asked if someone could draw one of me. They drew what I use as my avatar. I added in the writing. Everyone already called me Eldritch anyways. Adding the god part was more for branding purposes.

Just because it might be hard to read. It says:
"IT EATS WITH ITS EYES"
and
"Mommy says don't say her name or daddy will drink more"

Last edited:

Sairren

I based "Sairren" off the pronunciation of my actual name since people had trouble saying a 5-letter name. Turns out people can't say this name the way it's intended 50% of the time. I would've changed it again, but I wanted to get used to hearing other people say something similar to my actual name since I had a weird fear of hearing my actual name for years.

As for the profile picture, it's just the D&D character I made some years back that caused a chain of events and has so far ended with him being a villain in the story I'm writing.