Username and Avatar

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
Okay because... why not?

Avatar from Swallow Tail, a manga. I really liked the art

Templary

Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
Simple and short, plus it serves for some roleplay and doesn't sound very shunny, although my beginnings were, Great Titan master<GTMaxter<Templary or RedTemplary And my photo is always of a crusader knight, or well The goblin slayer because ... Gore

InceTagn

A stranger passing by.
InceTagn, Ince like Ince Zangwill an antagonist in Lotm
Tagn, in a dialect that mean 2

The antagonist Ince Zangwill used an artefact of the author pathway, whatever he wrote will happen in real life.
But there was sething horrifying that he learned only too late. While he used the artefact to control people life, the artefact will sometime also control him.

WinterTimeCrime

Aggressive-Loving Snowflake
I'm from Canada, so Winter, but during the actual winter season my friends and I would steal ice cream from this old guy on our block amongst other notorious deads - So TimeCrime.

Basically, I committed Winter Time Crimes.

You go runnin' to the feds and I'll cut you with my comb blade.

1662834432535.png

HasegawaKein

My username is the same name I use as artistic alias. My avatar is Mai, one of the main characters from my novel series. I dont have signature since been trying the whole morning, but keeps saying that I cant put one for some reason.

Simple name really. Fantasy - as I like to read the fantasy genre and Reader - cause that's the first thing that came to my mind when I thought up of words that work after Fantasy, and finally 13 - cause I made a mistake in typing my name and meant to type 12 but sausage fingers on 3.

Avatar is Alice Lendrott from The Duke of Death and his Maid.

Frank-9976

surrealist shortform writer
random image in my downloads folder, happens to be from yume 2kki, huge fan of that game

sam9501

Sam9501 was the first random username that appeared on runescape for me. The pumpkin pie was a random thought I had during my TF2 days. (I don’t even like pumpkin pie)

Ararara

Penguins are the best animal.

And Ararara came from Arashi and Arashifufu and just Ara, I used all of those over the years. Ararara sounds the funniest I guess!

scarecrow.author

scarecrow derives from one of my favorite wordplays ever. I strive to be a scarecrow. You won't have to search too hard to find the punchline.

Author because... uhhm... I'm an author :blobthumbsup: I write stuffs.

And the profile picture is also a scarecrow

kophzi

Penguins are the best animal.

And Ararara came from Arashi and Arashifufu and just Ara, I used all of those over the years. Ararara sounds the funniest I guess!
wait, so you're telling me. You're not a milf oneechan ara ara~ queen!?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Thief

Because I'm gloomy and my hatred runs deep. But I like to pretend to be a pure ray of sunshine because that is what I want to be, a source of warmth for someone but I can never be that light no matter how much I try, it's just not me.
Profile pic will be random depending on my mood
I like dolls though so most of the time it will be of random ball jointed dolls

AiLovesToGrow

I write silly erotica
Branding. My publishing name is Ai Love, and many of my stories involve expansion fetishes. Hence, liking to grow.

The avatar is new art of the MC of my book, Becoming Monsters. I relate with Honoka in a lot of ways, so it is fitting that I use her as my avatar.