Username and Avatar

D

Deleted member 49654

Name: Hyperwebster - the infinite dictionary.
I like this concept, and it makes a fine writer's nickname. I made this profile when I decided to attempt writing a story.

Profile picture: A random picture I found online that kind of fits my mood.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
there's never been any meaning to my username. i just pick Kilolo because I assume it would be something that easy to pronounce and easy to remember. i just didn't like using complicated names.

as for the avatar is Marisa from Touhou Project, I don't really like Marisa tbh. but i always think that a girl who smiles a lot is very refreshing.

D

Deleted member 52929

Can't really remember why I chose my username...it just kinda clicked and I've been using it since. My avatar is Cheryl Blossom from Blossoms 666. Been on a bit of an Archie Horror kick for a while.

skillet

a frying pan
I never did this thing, so imma do it now :D

skillet because I think it sounds fancier than saying frying pan, but in the end means frying pan anyways. It kind of makes me laugh, like in a hehe kind of way. Hahaha.
And aha! the avatar matches the name! :DD

Bobasis

It’s my NUF user and mangadex user . It was really late that night and though of James Charles and boba .

my avi is fanart from chainsaw man . I really like this character

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 53101

I used my RL name, but it's actually the name of a historical figure. Raden Wijaya(or Vijaya) Raden in English means Prince or Lord, he was the first monarch of the Majapahit Empire. My parent like the name, so it seems.

As for the avatar, it's my drawing of a frogmouth helmet! No, it's just a result of my practice on how to sketch a man's head I picked up randomly.

nosinkarma

My username is based on my real name Initials NSK, randomly came up with NoSinKarma, used it as my go-to name in igns.

Jet

Uh, I've been Jet since at least 99. No, it was a while before I watched Bebop sadly. Enjoyed Jet Li's movies back in middle school.
The avatar is from my fav sports anime (top3 overall) that I watched in 06, I think. This character looks exactly like me irl. Ok, I'm quite older now. Time flies by, yanno... I might change it to correspond better with the one I got on the site later on, btw. Won't change on discord, tho.

Last edited:

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Not really new here, but here goes.

I got my username from Gryffindor's room password. I was basically a huge fan of the Harry Potter movies back in middle school. Then I modified it into what it is now.

As for the profile picture, I use it everywhere. It's pixel art, and I love pixel art. I'm a bit proud of it cause I made it myself. I actually wanted to change to a newer one that I made, but sadly my PC broke and the pixel art was only saved in my PC.

Last edited:

LilTV1155

I am LilTV1155, a ScribbleHub Newbie recently joined. Call me whatever you like.
1155 is the time I started using this account. Lil for Lil' = Little.

TV was already chosen as my pen name long time ago for several reasons, at least four, I can give you.

1. Anonymous : What's wrong with being a little low-key?
  2. Gender-Neutral : Gaming folks asked me about my gender for dating, Girls for Guy; Guys for Girls Trouble
  3. How I plot stories or get them anyway - It's like watching cartoons or listening to radio in my head.
  4. Part of my Name, V stand for Vaeqon from gaming username; T for True Self

My Avatar's self-drawn from Paint app old-style cause I got no pen and mouse-drawing skill is s*.
It's a rabbit monster. I will give you a few ideas to think where idea came from.

1. Wolpertinger
  2. Al-mi’raj
  3. Jackalope
  4. New Year Zodiac - Vietnamese / Chinese - 4th place
  5. Yokai Rabbit
  1. Wordpress Username is GhostBun.
    • According to a folktale from somewhere I don't recall, a rabbit lost its long tail due to sacrifice, near-death experience, or trickery and got a short tail. So the long tail is a second tail made of ghostly flames with a bad cat's golden bell.
You can see the initials I marked on my bunny avatar and next to it. It's a V with wings, one side with double wings and if you look very closely, you will find my TV signature and three codes of different fictional languages written inside the mark. There's a reason for doing it.

I don't have any watermark and I got worried about art plagiarism, meme, and Instagram and etc. so I stuck this mark on anyway as part of my pen name. It's about giving someone the double middle fingers if anyone decided to get followers on Instagram or whatever social media by claiming my bad art.

Point is: I got a lil' too paranoid about my personal creations.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
peelsdeeni is just i need sleep backwards and no spaces, why, because I need my sleep
also its very convenient since no one uses peelsdeeni as a username (great, now someones gonna use it on some sketchy website just to spite me)
then the avatar i found somewhere on google and thought, eh, its kinda cute, why not ya know

Derin_Edala

Derin Edala has been my pen name for years because I just like the sound. My avatar is a slightly doctored version of the symbol for my book's Discord server.

LoliGent

The Lolicon Gentleman
I just got my name changed approved now. Yes, I am now the Lolicon Gentleman.

I am now in the process of working on my new label, LoliGen, which will be primarily age gap romance and dramas of the loli and shota kind. There's a huge body of text in the Creation sub-forum so you can read all about that there. This name change is all about finally being open about myself. I've been hiding this for so long but this has led to me being sad and depressed. I finally decided to be more open about this subject because I need to learn more about it. I myself am in the dark about this and there's no real education material that I can learn about this condition that I have. Therapy and psychiatry can only do so much and that's on an individual basis. It doesn't help when it comes to being social about it. I want to change that in some way.

But at the same time, I do understand why it's so controversial. That's why I want to figure out how to get this message across in a responsible way, and it starts with me. I'm going to be more honest about myself from here on. I won't do anything inappropriate, I can promise you that, but I need to be known for who I am. I actually feel so good, so much better, when I can be myself and I feel happy for everyone else who are themselves as well. I actually support others a lot more when I at least can be myself. I'm so happy to be here! :love:

So what's up with the actual name? One of my goals is to get some of the stigma out of it. One of these is that a lolicon is a disgusting pervert who kidnaps kids or at least acts inappropriate around them. I want to make stories where the lolicon does not do such a thing, understands why they shouldn't be involved with minors, and does the right thing and not pursue it. They are charming, handsome, and even date women. They just so happen to live with a condition that has them attracted to young girls, but that in of itself should not dictate their lives. Those are the kinds of characters I want to write about: ladies and gentlemen.

As for my avatar, I'm going to change to better reflect the identity I have, but the current one is from my current story. I drew a panda and shrunk it down, and it came out like that. I liked it enough to use it as my avatar but it's meant to be a logo of sorts in the story proper. I'm only keeping so that people know I changed it from AlternativeAccount

EternalSunset0

I used to work with someone under the name Midnight Spring. Now that I branched off on my own, I wanted to have something related to it, hence the "Sunset" on my name. A bit of a stretch from "Midnight" but lol.

Randomly came up with "Eternal" to be honest. And add the 0 for good measure just like the good old 2000s days where people were throwing random numbers after their intended names.

Randomly got something that can be used for the frame and format for my picture. It helps that Mashiro's a cute girl you'd want to protect. Look, she waves at you, too!

Slaynoir

Slaynoir- Meaning Slayer of Darkness (essentially)

Avatar- Symbol of an antagonist character in my series I'm writing ;D