Username and Avatar

white_crow

I just usually pick whatever is in my head at the time as my username.

Kinda regret it, since now I get hungry every time i look at it.

Maybe will update when i get an avi.

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
My current avi is Elesa (aka Kamitsure) from pokemon. She is the gym leader of Nimbasa city and specializes in Electric type. And she is sexy and awesome.

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
Oh your username is based on your real name? It's a nice name!

My username is based on my pwotecctive nature for nekos another slang for bottoms in BL from tyrannical tops. Apart from that there's no real reason I have this name except that I found it catchy. It absolutely doesn't coincide with my real name lol. (Also it isn't because I wanna be a cat or whatever but people just assume it lol so I go with it *shrug*)

As for my avatar I will keep changing it. But currently I like it as it is. A bit of both concept of nekos combined together :blob_aww:
Here it is jic I change it~
de4d91d7e5aede2e414ee55f6c9cbd0b.jpg

Last edited:

Kitty

Username: Kitty is my nickname in real life. At first I thought it was a little weird, but now I think it's pretty cute.
Avatar: Dunno. Something cat related? It'll probably change. Just in case it does, I'll leave this here for future lurkers.

Eukro

Username: I used to play Star Wars Galaxies and Eukro Gamon was the randomly assigned name for the character I made. I made a bunch of friends playing that game and ended keeping that as my character/username as I went from game to game so that my friends could find me easier. I have had the name now for almost a decade, wow!
Avatar: Ok, I changed my avatar. It says "How Dare you!" I thought that was fitting for me haha!

Last edited:

Llamadragon

I used this username in the past so I kept it... as for the avatar, I happened to draw it the same day I decided I wanted an avatar so. Also, pigs are cool.

Ethereal

My Username is the name of the mc from my web novel, my avatar is the mc's eyes that I drew myself on my phone

OverlyFriendly

I'm interested in Original novels, and the odd fanfiction here and there.
Our illustrious mod, @Tony told me about it since clearly I am as blind as a bat to miss all these blatant advertisements on NU!
I chose my name as @OverlyFriendly because it's my username on NUF and it would be weird choosing a different name in a similar community, and I don't want to post incognito. Sort of.
Perhaps would of been fun to troll with however..... oh well, too late! :blob_evil_two:
My profile picture is just one I've made recently, my last one was pixel art but I like this one better.
I am a pokemon fan after-all! :blob_happy:

Andro

My username is an old one, which I use now a long time. I got it from a friend, who shorted Android to Andro.
My avatar is my cute little character (Cute Apple Pie-chan) from Gaiaonline in an adorable kitsune outfit. :)

Hallow_Cause

I chose this name because I use this name on this forum's parent website, albeit the underscore since the format doesn't allow spaces here…

As for why I chose "Hallow Cause" as my name, it was cause of an edgy joke, to which I regret. Now, I just stick it with the 'deep' meaning of "good or holy reason…"

Though, my previous name was "One and only Elfulus", which is much more embarassing. Funny fact; I actually planned on changing my name to "Hollow Cause", instead of "Hallow Cause", but due to my clumsiness, I messed it up…

I found this image while I was browsing on reddit, it was named "Palermo", unfortunately, I don't know the artist's name...

I like acrylic, watercolor, and oil paintings...

PS. Changes may have been made after posting this, so this may not be chronologically accurate…

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
Username: It sounded cool. I'm a Fate fan and I was taking course on statistics.

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
Username: A random collection of letters I thought sounded cool.

Avatar: A simple design I made for my school email account on some random website.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I named myself this way because I wanted to come up with a name that would sound stupid. I did it.
I just like picking a profile picture that seems slightly odd.

Elateam

Fish and Chips Salesperson
I misspelled the name I actually wanted and got this. Now I've got to deal with it for the rest of my life and after-life and the life after the after-life if there is one.
I need to change my avatar picture but I've got nothing to change it into for now... or do I have one o.O