Username and Avatar

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga

Fossil

Mafia Addict
Well I used to go for FlameSwordedLink, shortened that to FSL, added some letters, and now I'm Fossil.

Unfortunately now this username is catching on and I need to start switching to Kaseki on some places. Which is just Fossil in Japanese.

Oh, and the avi is Tennouji Kotarou from Rewrite.

TwilightForest

Being myself
Well a new forum means new members or perhaps some people who have changed their username here on scribbly

soooo guys I'm kinda wondering on what's the reason on why/where did you guys decided to use your current username and avatar

Example:
hmmm why Raneday, well Raneday is based from my real name and my avatar is Shouko Nishimiya from Koe no Katachi, one of my fave manga
Nothing new! Same username and Avatar I have been using elsewhere~

mrsimple

Writer
I used to go by a few other names, but I settled with mrsimple because I got tired of having to prove to people who and what I really am. So now they can settle with me being a mister and simple minded... no need to prove anything anymore, I can just mingle and have fun. :D

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I used to go by a few other names, but I settled with mrsimple because I got tired of having to prove to people who and what I really am. So now they can settle with me being a mister and simple minded... no need to prove anything anymore, I can just mingle and have fun. :D
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nothing new! Same username and Avatar I have been using elsewhere~
hello forest

Kuro_0ni

I finally got one ^_^
I'm trying to promote a brand, hence I moved away from anime stuff for the meantime. But trying to be uniform across all my accounts.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
My avatar is Mikazuki Munechika from token ranbu
My username is the same from NUF. A combination of ophis, Greek for snake(because friends called me sly as a snake) and Orpheus a legendary musician who was so skilled that he even charmed rocks and trees, liked the dude so I took part of his name

TwilightForest

Being myself
My avatar is Mikazuki Munechika from token ranbu
My username is the same from NUF. A combination of ophis, Greek for snake(because friends called me sly as a snake) and Orpheus a legendary musician who was so skilled that he even charmed rocks and trees, liked the dude so I took part of his name
It's easier to call you just Ophi~

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Used different forms of Misery for the last 20+ years. Started out as a PK character in.... some game I no longer remember...*shrug*
My avatar is the demonic school principal from the manga Jitsu Wa Watashi Wa because I thought the scene it was taken from fit some of my own reactions.