Username and Avatar

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
I misspelled the name I actually wanted and got this. Now I've got to deal with it for the rest of my life and after-life and the life after the after-life if there is one.
I need to change my avatar picture but I've got nothing to change it into for now... or do I have one o.O
I think that you could also ask @Tony for a one-use User name change here too

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
I named myself this way because I wanted to come up with a name that would sound stupid. I did it.
I just like picking a profile picture that seems slightly odd.

*Wink*

keitaro-sempai

The First Will's Origin
Well. My nick has been the same since 2006. No reason to use anotherone.
Fun enough, I wrote sempai with "m" because in spanish there's a rule in which you never put "NP" inside a word, unless a name. At that time, I wasn't sure if the correct translation was senpai or sempai, so I just followed that rule. After I knew that senpai was correct, It gave a pretty unique touch to my nick, since if there are other keitaro's out there, they would most likelly write "senpai".
This avatar I use since 2009, I use others sometimes, but at the end return to it. This is basically my web identity since the beginning.

Myewphi

I was dying doing two semesters of an online class in two weeks due to scheduling issues, and while I was only halfway coherent a math lesson decided the symbols μ (mew) and φ (phi) should be involved somehow. I honestly cant remember what the lesson was actually supposed to teach but I do remember thinking "heh, putting those two together makes a cute sounding name, I like it"

So technically my username could actually be written as μφ but myewphi is easier to read!

As for my profile picture,,, I don't remember exactly when the idea came to me but basically I decided myewphi should be a red cat so I would often use a badly made pixel art red cat I made as an avatar for things. On my birthday a close friend of mine decided to draw myewphi and I absolutely loved the pic (look at it, aint it adorable??) and now Ive been using it as my profile pic everywhere for almost 2 years now.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I tossed my keyboard to the wall without realizing it's wireless.

I drew this guy half a year later.

Not to diss on you guys with well-thought out names and avatars but I'm not like the other guys.

Nakakure

Umu my user name is simple and silly reason , my real name using generator japanese name > Nakashima Kureno .> Nakakure.

My profile picture is one of my favorite character in Eroge

LWFlouisa

In my case it was an old children's fiction pen name I had.

Avatar is from a concept art I worked on for Nadine, my main character. She's suppose to have the "mom" look, and not traditional attractiveness.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
My Username
Yorda is close to my real name and I have been using this name for about 3 years now. (It was not from the video game Ico, but I do feel like I am trapped in my life sometimes and I need somebody to help me escape. Oh god send help.)

Previously, I used Scholek for about 10 years since that was my name in a dream I had. The dream I had was a fantasy version of the famous story, The Metamorphosis. In the story, The Metamorphosis, the character Gregor Samsa inexplicably and suddenly transforms into a cockroach and is reviled by his family until he eventually dies.

Basically, in my dream I was cursed and transformed into a monster, isolated and imprisoned by a false family that wasn't my own. Neglected and eventually slated for execution by my fake mother, I ran away until I found myself at the crossroads of the world. It was here that I fled the world itself and found myself in a forest. A boy who didn't judge me for my appearance found me and befriended me. He took me back to his house and I got to meet his blind, sick, and bedridden grandmother. They took me in and accepted me.

If I ever use other names, then they are probably just character names from stories I wrote.

My Profile Picture
My profile picture is from my series on scribblehub. Temporarily, I have put my friend's box in front of my character's face. @BenJepheneT. Right now both me and my friend are metamorphosing underneath our respective boxes and when we emerge new beautiful butterflies will appear. For me, I want to either have an updated series illustration, or a brand new character for my picture.

I always wondered where his box came from. He recently wrote a pretty crazy, creepy, unique, futuristic, mystical, and endearing romance story. It really tugged on my heartstrings. He should write the romance in my story.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/54453/lie-again/

Finished Title Page 1.jpg

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
My Username
Yorda is close to my real name and I have been using this name for about 3 years now. (It was not from the video game Ico, but I do feel like I am trapped in my life sometimes and I need somebody to help me escape. Oh god send help.)

Previously, I used Scholek for about 10 years since that was my name in a dream I had. The dream I had was a fantasy version of the famous story, The Metamorphosis. In the story, The Metamorphosis, the character Gregor Samsa inexplicably and suddenly transforms into a cockroach and is reviled by his family until he eventually dies.

Basically, in my dream I was cursed and transformed into a monster, isolated and imprisoned by a false family that wasn't my own. Neglected and eventually slated for execution by my fake mother, I ran away until I found myself at the crossroads of the world. It was here that I fled the world itself and found myself in a forest. A boy who didn't judge me for my appearance found me and befriended me. He took me back to his house and I got to meet his blind, sick, and bedridden grandmother. They took me in and accepted me.

If I ever use other names, then they are probably just character names from stories I wrote.

My Profile Picture
My profile picture is from my series on scribblehub. Temporarily, I have put my friend's box in front of my character's face. @BenJepheneT. Right now both me and my friend are metamorphosing underneath our respective boxes and when we emerge new beautiful butterflies will appear. For me, I want to either have an updated series illustration, or a brand new character for my picture.

I always wondered where his box came from. He recently wrote a pretty crazy, creepy, unique, futuristic, mystical, and endearing romance story. It really tugged on my heartstrings. He should write the romance in my story.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/54453/lie-again/

How Kafkaesque. :blob_reach:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Alice because I like Alice, Shiki because it was the family name of a character I used in a roleplay that I was deeply attached to some years back.

The avi is a fanart of the PC-98 version of Alice Margatroid, a Touhou Character, she's super cute~

clover2218

The name- From my book...

The number after it- My year of birth...

And the pic's just my real face as you can see. I used to think everyone was giving their real face on their pfp. That all of us lived in a nice 2d world but after some research, I found out all of you are actually denizens of a 3d world and your pfps don't really represent you(unlike me). I was shocked and horrified and depressed for a few thousand years. But don't worry, now I'm ok as I've learned to accept this harsh truth...:blob_blank:

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
your pfps don't really represent you(unlike me).
are you insinuating that i'm only impersonating an intoxicated piece of machinery and that i'm no drunk microwave?

count your days buddy cause' you're on kraft singles thin ice

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
Username was completely random. I used to use Zuko-Mee or Wohendum-Wing3ee or Twiggy Stonewing or Drifter_Of_The_Eastern, but I kept forgetting the passwords to each separate account, so i decided to rework an old username from some random MMO I played off aeriagames back in 2012-2014. It was BladeFly002 which then became Discount Blade for.....some reason I have not discovered. Now I use this user for everything.

The avatar, well it was between Mugen from Samurai Champloo or Zabuza from Naruto. Then I found this, which looks like a realistic depiction of a Mugen as a real person so.....that's cool as hell and so here it is.

TreeDungeon

My user name is either Lewd Paper(my other username) or Tree Dungeon

Android XP > Android XP Alice > Lewd Alice> [Lewd Paper]

Tree Dungeon ... I have read many dungeon novel and there is no dungeon using the World Tree , so why not A World Tree that is a dungeon? hench [ Tree Dungeon]

My profile i got it from discord recently

Zone_Q11

I was and still am lazy, so when I made my Google account, I started with "qwert", then "qwertz", then "qwertzone", then "qwertzone1" (how the heck was this one already taken?), and finally I became "qwertzone11".

Then NU appeared, and I thought: "This is a relatively new forum, and I don't want to be nicknamed "qwertz", so I made "Zone Q11".

--- --- ---

I originally used a RL clay figure of Albert Einstein as my avatar, but it changed into a monochrome gas mask boy wearing goggles with one glass broken. It is cool and all, but I originally intended it to mean: "I don't want anyone to see my face IRL."

Dunno who drew the avatar though. I just googled "monochrome gas mask anime".

orematcha

The name is a mix between oreo and matcha, my favourite snack and tea. As for the avi, it's the cat version of France from Hetalia... (=^・ω・^=)