Username and Avatar

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
PolishedJerry a name I've been using for four years. I like Tom and Jerry since it is part of my toddlerhood.

The name PolishedJerry came from a meme with an ed.
View attachment 2288
And my avatar is used to call the force for when any suspicious activity i see
I didn't know the force had a cellphone... If only the Jedi knew that~

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The reasoning behind my username is a secret!

My profile picture, however, is the latest artwork I commissioned from AliceKuroCross on DeviantArt. Her artwork is amazing, but unfortunately I lost my art budget several months ago. I'm absolutely going back to her when I get more money, though. Commissioning art makes me really happy!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Mine was pretty random. Some initials, typos, and bad decisions led to the birth of jbturkle. I've decided to use this avi cause it's normal. And unlewdable.
I don't know . . . It looks like you have some pretty serious wood there.

D

Deleted member 22388

Username; Originally Niro but it was already taken. Therefore I tried to change it into Japanese sound- Nairo. There is another 3 letters before the name but I won't say it.

Niro I believe came from... my wandering thoughts, in that time I heard Nero(from FGO) from a friend. So I consciously without unknowingly took Nero and turn it into Niro(if you know what I mean).
I really am a forgotten person, can only remember parts that are vague but possible.

Avatar is how my character look like(Nairo)
I drew that on a whiteboard during my school. Well most of my classmates did saw me draw it... well I'm just enjoying my hobby so I don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

AliceShiki

The reasoning behind my username is a secret!

My profile picture, however, is the latest artwork I commissioned from AliceKuroCross on DeviantArt. Her artwork is amazing, but unfortunately I lost my art budget several months ago. I'm absolutely going back to her when I get more money, though. Commissioning art makes me really happy!
Poor comrades unite! *hugs*

Kldran

The primary goal when I first came up with this name, was to have a name that would never result in "That username is already in use". In that regard, it has been a complete success (so far). Regarding my Avatar: I have begun to favor not using an avatar, as a way to minimize influences on how people interpret my writing. Seeing the assumptions people make can be informative (and amusing). :blob_salute:

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
*hugs* I appreciate the offer! XD
Well if it's only the face then I could do that though it's not on a professional levels

hmm concept arts are fine too but don't ask me to color them nor make the details!!!

AliceShiki

Well if it's only the face then I could do that though it's not on a professional levels

hmm concept arts are fine too but don't ask me to color them nor make the details!!!
I appreciate it! Though right now I'm focusing more on writing, I'll worry about the cover later! >.<
The primary goal when I first came up with this name, was to have a name that would never result in "That username is already in use". In that regard, it has been a complete success (so far). Regarding my Avatar: I have begun to favor not using an avatar, as a way to minimize influences on how people interpret my writing. Seeing the assumptions people make can be informative (and amusing). :blob_salute:
I like having an avatar because it makes it easier for people to recognize me... Also makes it easier for me to recognize my own posts... >.>

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
Some years ago, I was enjoying what was essentially a Boggle clone, a flash implementation thereof. The game was an infinite loop of 3 minutes plus a few seconds of rest in between rounds.

I was hooked, but at some point, I noticed how my score tended to stagnate at around the middle ranks. That caused me to question the depth of my vocabulary.

When I had to change my username because one of the newer sites I joined did not allow minus signs, I became weakwithwords in all the sites.

My avatar is my nose copied in the cardinal directions with the intent of being stylized as a four-leaf clover.

Generik0

Ermmmm
My name is just a password for a "certain account" on a "certain website". Of course not here tho

My Avatar......The two videos should explain

The cute puppy

The Facking Source Video

Have Fun

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3426

My username is an anagram of two words, and my avatar is a girl I drew to represent my account. 😆

Riese

Just a writer for fun
I got riese from German also meaning giant but I really got riese from one of my old favorite games in gameboy. Well my avatar isn’t connected to that it’s just that I really love cats owo.