Username and Avatar

Deadrule42

Okay username indicate that I am a huge fan of Deadpool
Pic is any random cowboy skullšŸ˜‚
Fan of arrogant young masters/mistress in novelsšŸ˜®

Goswick

Drunken Australian
I just use a Picrew of myself for my profile pic, because I cbs putting in effort hahaha

Leti

ā €
I like to keep everything simple, so my username only have four letters. I think the Greek called it Ļ„ĪµĻ„ĻĪ±Ī³ĻĪ¬Ī¼Ī¼Ī±Ļ„ĪæĪ½.

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
The nickname came from Don Salieri from Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. I think I was 10 at the time I finished it. Up to that point I always used some kind of a scramble from my name as my web nickname. I decided it sounds cool and used it to register my first Gmail account, and I (totally not by accident, yeah, totally on purpose) misspelt it making it Saileri. Since that day it never ever was taken anywhere I would register. So, if you ever met Saileri with this exact spelling, that was like 99.9% chance me.

As for the avatar, I once found out about Armoured Angels artbook and me loving girls with guns (or girls in butler suits, mhhhhhhhhhhhhm) just viewed it as perfect. Never switched my av ever. I think it was some CS:S fanart before that.

Leti

ā €
The nickname came from Don Salieri from Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven. I think I was 10 at the time I finished it. Up to that point I always used some kind of a scramble from my name as my web nickname. I decided it sounds cool and used it to register my first Gmail account, and I (totally not by accident, yeah, totally on purpose) misspelt it making it Saileri. Since that day it never ever was taken anywhere I would register. So, if you ever met Saileri with this exact spelling, that was like 99.9% chance me.

As for the avatar, I once found out about Armoured Angels artbook and me loving girls with guns (or girls in butler suits, mhhhhhhhhhhhhm) just viewed it as perfect. Never switched my av ever. I think it was some CS:S fanart before that.

When I first read your username, I thought it's inspired by Antonio Salieri from Maligned Master and the Man in Gray. Speaking of girls with guns, do you play Dolls Frontline?

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
When I first read your username, I thought it's inspired by Antonio Salieri from Maligned Master and the Man in Gray. Speaking of girls with guns, do you play Dolls Frontline?

I played tons of mobiles, including the GFL you mentioned, but not for long in its case. I love the characters, just the game didn't captivate me enough. I've been the longest in Honkai Impact 3 on the EU server, good times, TOP 1%. Currently broke out of the mobage "addiction", I'm a minmaxer and perfectionist, and those take lots of time if you are F2P.

BlackStarLine

I've been using my current username for around 8 years now. It's a twist on a certain old cruise line company. You'll get a like from me should you guess it. As for the avatar, it's the I401 in Blue Steel mode form Arpeggio of Blue Steel, one of my absolute favourite animes.

Nezothecat

We are three entity; Ne is the artist/co-writer, Zo is the writer (helping out with the final input of the art), while theCat
received_2876886895757469.jpeg

Our motivation!

Kldran

New avatar is my PSO2 character. Been a little weird realizing how much I wish I could be them, instead of me... need full sensory VR.

ajrunaway

'AJRunaway' is derived from two things - 'AJ' is my first and middle name acronymed, and the word 'runaway' is a metaphor for my mind, as I'm always constantly daydreaming and barely conscious to the real world sometimes.

My picture, however, is a picture by an artist names Jess Adams. I'm a huge fan of her work and all the pictures she draws up. Highly recommend everyone check her out on Facebook and RedBubble if you get the chance.

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
So interesting stuff about me:
My first username I ever picked out was Jamie14, the way it sounded gave out my initials to my real name JME, and 14 was the year I used the Internet for the first time for forum chats and things of that nature. Soon that nickname was buried and taken over, so I took on Trigunskitty, because I loved the cat in Trigun.
And now I have my pen name, Tessa Renalds. Tessa came from a character I wrote in a movie script back when I was in collegeā€”it was my hat tip to the creator of the script. Since I always looked up to him like a brother, and she happened to be the younger sister. Renalds was picked out because I really like Ryan Renalds. Heā€™s a pretty funny dude.
And thatā€™s the long history of my username choices.

avatar is actually on of my characters in my book series: The Relic! Her name is Olivia and she loves root beer. Sheā€™s pretty great

Maple-Leaf

ā€¢Deceased
After long years of pondering on what my internet identity would be, I decided on this. Maple-Leaf = ML = my initials.
How creative.
My avatar is what I like to consider a chibi-ish version of me.

Except skinnier.

Also I think itā€™s safe to say that I am, indeed,

the Male Lead.

Last edited:

LazyPanda

I have natural white and black hair. My hair is majority black with one side spots like someone shot my head with white paint balls. Also I'm Asian and like being lazy.
Plus my friends like to call me panda cause of my hair.

Draculus-del-Viafat

It's actually my real name. And the wolf... Well, wolf is just the wolf.

It all started when I was much younger and used to play RPGs about wolves. On a website I used for this purpose they were extremely popular at the time, and I was extremely active, 'cause I adore these animals and would create many cool characters I enjoyed to play. Usually I would create the same characters for several different games, adding some specific details to their blanks depending on what world the RPG was set in. And so it happened to me to start making a new character, also a wolf, but I can't remember who exactly he was in a pack. Probably a leader, for I would always claim leader's or warrior's position. The name was born in my mind absolutely unexpectedly and spontaneously, just a bunch of random letters and sounds somehow constructed into a name that sounded beautiful to me.
Once I decided to sign in on some website for writers or something, I don't remember, and I couldn't come up with a username, and for whatever reason chose Draculus del Viafat, maybe because it sounded beautiful and epic. Since then, I write under this name. Why wolf, though? 'Cause original Draculus del Viafat was a wolf. Not a white one, but I loved the idea of calling myself a white wolf, and here I come.

MorgueAnna

I like mystery novels and I like corgis, so together they make my username, MysteryCorgi. My current avatar is some art I commissioned of a corgi fae with fairy wings.

shiopan

I had shiopan before in japanese bakery and I like it. And if someone using the name already I will add "kun" cause I'm a weeb. :blob_neutral:

Freesia.Cutepearl

Nonsensically Weird while Weirdly Nonsensical
I made this account as a Pen Name to write anonymously for my first ever attempt at writing. I used a name generator and combined a couple I liked. Originally this name was for an ALT email account to use for something else. I hate using numbers so I tend to just add a surname instead.

As for the Avatar, it's "Kirihime Natsuno" from Dog and Scissors, who is a Writer, writing anonymously under the pen name "Shinobu Akiyama" in an anime about a guy who got reincarnated as her dog.

I'd like to say, I had the idea of it being some clever choice, but in the end, it's really just that I liked the character and used the avatar when I made the email, before I ever even heard of this site.