Valid read count for each chapter

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
I am unsure if the view count in the Table of Content is valid view (someone spend 60s+ on a chapter) or just general view (someone mistakenly click on the chapter). If it is just general view as it says (pageview), i would like to suggest this feature. Each of my chapter is within 4000-5000 words, i don't think they can finish it in just under 60s and, therefore, i don't count those as real reads. The readers may be gotten bored half-way through my chapter and left it there. It is very vital for me to know the valid view to adjust my writing.

To the second thing, can i have more freedom in categorizing the glossary. I am not sure about other fictions but i used this feature intensively since there are a lot of concepts that are best summarized in the glossary. Currently i have 20+ in just the Miscellaneous and it is talking about different thing. Can i be allowed to make sub-categories to make it look healthier?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Since you're asking for two different things, I recommend putting this in two separate threads so people can upvote one, the other, or both if they like without voting on both as a package. Good ideas, though!