Resolved Vanishing messages, broken te

MyLadyQueen

3 things... Alright, this has been happening for quite some time now and I'm fed up. A fellow author and I communicate through dms and sometimes have to retype our messages because after pressing send it vanishes but a notification shows up on the other side that we have received a message but there is nothing there leading us to retype it and its such a hassle because we literally send long paragraphs to each other. The second things is that after sending over 200 and something messages the message pops up as "false" which leads us to open up a new direct message. The third thing is that after pressing enter the message breaks up making the
look

this.

yansusustories

Matchmaker of Handsome Men
I've had the first issue with the vanishing messages too although it only happened two or three times. One or two times in the beginning and one time recently but that could also have been because I had a bad signal.
Other than that I didn't encounter the other two problems. In regard to the second problem, I was able to send 1k+ messages with a fellow author and we didn't need to open up any new message.
I hope this somehow helps with solving the issues :giggle:

Tony

Staff member
A fellow author and I communicate through dms and sometimes have to retype our messages because after pressing send it vanishes but a notification shows up on the other side that we have received a message but there is nothing there leading us to retype it and its such a hassle because we literally send long paragraphs to each other.

This is fixed. It had something to do with your connection or an error occurred with the database at the time if you trying to send a message . I added extra checks to make sure it won't give the other side a notification if no message is actually sent.

The second things is that after sending over 200 and something messages the message pops up as "false" which leads us to open up a new direct message.

There are no message limits for conversation. It sounds like the editor wasn't fully loaded when you were trying to send your message. I fixed this though.

The third thing is that after pressing enter the message breaks up making the
look

this.

This is a bug with the editor but I haven't been able to create it. I updated the editor to the latest version and from my knowledge, this bug is fixed in the latest version. If you're still getting this bug, please tell me how you're recreating this.

3 things... Alright, this has been happening for quite some time now and I'm fed up.

Yeah, those bugs are pretty annoying. Sorry about that but I can't fix things unless it gets reported. These bugs you reported are fixed though. If not, let me know.