Viewers unable to update rating for story

DogNo.1

I have recently created a story called Whim of Fate. However, by chance, a malicious user decided to 1-star my story 1 hour after the time of publish, and I upvoted my own novel in hopes of cancelling off the bad track record.

My friends wanted to support me by reading my story and giving it a 5star rating, but my friends were unable to update the rating, and it has been stagnant for over a week.
Please help, thank you for reading this post.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210720-005240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210720-005240_Chrome.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 74

Tony

Staff member
I have recently created a story called Whim of Fate. However, by chance, a malicious user decided to 1-star my story 1 hour after the time of publish, and I upvoted my own novel in hopes of cancelling off the bad track record.

My friends wanted to support me by reading my story and giving it a 5star rating, but my friends were unable to update the rating, and it has been stagnant for over a week.
Please help, thank you for reading this post.

Hi, I just looked into it and everything seems to be working. It seems like your rating was recorded. As for your friends, what error did they get?

DogNo.1

They did not receive an error message, they just 5starred the rating at the front page as seen from the screenshot, but nothing changed.
However, I recently received a 4star rating just a few minutes ago. I'm even more confused now
They did not receive an error message, they just 5starred the rating at the front page as seen from the screenshot, but nothing changed.
However, I recently received a 4star rating just a few minutes ago.

Tony

Staff member
However, I recently received a 4star rating just a few minutes ago. I'm even more confused now

Can you ask them to send me a DM? I can't debug problems like this without more details.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
They need to create an account for the rating to count.

FlyingPirateCat

You can also ask Tony to remove the malicious rating.
And there, I'll give you a 5 star rating too.