Villainess nobles genre but the main pov is the male protagonist.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
there's one on NU where the protag is the villainess's fiance who transmigrated in and always loved the villainess character. It's quite the semi-deconstruction of the genre from an uncommon point of view with a lot of fluff and some crazy plot twists and turns.

Nezothecat

My mistake, actually the one at nu that has villaines noble girls and male lead, i already read all of it.

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
My bad I write to slow

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I'm not a staple reader of the genre so forgive my novice status but I'd actually read a story like that, where the protag just looks at the villainess noble and goes holy shit who raised this bitch

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Unfortunately, but I happened to find yours. XD
Oh yeah? Which one? Cuz if it's the original... Pfft you wont say that after halfway through probably. It gets chaotic. You'd probably like the alternate better since that actually stays true to the synopsis.

Nezothecat

Oh yeah? Which one? Cuz if it's the original... Pfft you wont say that after halfway through probably. It gets chaotic. You'd probably like the alternate better since that actually stays true to the synopsis.
Currently reading the old one. Pretty great so far. Thanks for sharing this story in SH, no wonder it has lots of view as well!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Currently reading the old one. Pretty great so far. Thanks for sharing this story in SH, no wonder it has lots of view as well!
Lol well I'm glad you like it, tho I dunno where you're at so I cant tell if you got to the weird and crazy bits yet Haha.

If you havent read past chapter like 6, then I can see why you'd say that. But past that...it starts gettin a bit crazy :p

just google the title if you havent read past 6 tho, I'm sure there are pirate sites that has the chapters. Or actually...i think i have the link to ringdom there that has all the chapters too.