Villainess Time Regression

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
What I want to see is a version where the time regression from the beheading of the villainess takes place, except everyone in the immediate area regresses as well. The King and queen, the prince, the villainess, the saintess, the reverse harem for the saintess, and the villainess' entire family who were beheaded with her at the time.

But nobody else.

So the king might wish to immediately kill the villainess' family, but in the past the Duke and his family was MUCH more powerful, so these two groups have to face off. The prince and the villainess are still engaged. The saintess is in some orphanage. The King and Queen realize the solid position they were in doesn't exist. The mine of gemstones hasn't been discovered.

But then there are many forces that are acting on both parties that were pushing both to fight so they could weaken the country for take over.

So when the duke basically prepares to start a civil war, the outside party who didn't regress immediately step up to help them, which seems rather sus to the duke, who puts it together that the two were manipulated against each other and so they have to reunite to defend the country.

The problem is, even if they had Iago whispering in their ears, they still were assholes to each other. The duke still abused his daughter ruining her personality and she's bitter at how he ignored her. The Prince still cheated on the villainess with the saintess. The saintess realizes that becoming the saintess completely torpedos any hope of having a normal life. The reverse haram realize this is their chance to steal the saintess from the prince.

Maybe in the duke family, his son had been a complete moron and the villainess had been the reliable one. The son had died BEFORE the beheading, so when time regresses, he still thinks he's the one to inherent the Duke's title, even though the Duke hates him for how big a failure he will be. The duke realizes that the Villainess would be the better choice, but she hates his guts because he was an intolerant asshole.

Oh... that would be grand. I might write it myself, but it's low on the "to do" list

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Like the MCs in the usual plots, everyone could keep it a secret at first and leave the others guessing who did.
Maybe the executioner and present guards also went back, at some point curveballing the main cast who are focused on each other.

Digmata

Then there's James, that one guy everyone has no idea who he actually is.

Did he cause the regression or he is the consequences of the butterflies?

Should they kill him or recruit him to the side?

Why is he throwing curve balls to every single plans that he comes across.