Villianous daughter of the Duke, needs a hero

Eukro

I couldn't find an existing thread for this book so I started one myself, I apologize if there was one already.

I just wanted to say, this book is amazing, I can't believe it isn't listed on NU! I have been reading stories on that site for a year now and never found one I liked as much as this book. The way the writer uses foreign languages and references to translated novels and jabs at modern politics and culture makes me laugh. The romantic scenes are great if not a little too few and far between. It's only 34 chapters and I felt like I had read a book that was twice as long because of the lack of filler chapters.

The latest chapter made that Kono Suba reference and I laughed for ten minutes, people at work thought I had gone mad.

OddJamm

~Sweet Preservatives~
I couldn't find an existing thread for this book so I started one myself, I apologize if there was one already.

I just wanted to say, this book is amazing, I can't believe it isn't listed on NU! I have been reading stories on that site for a year now and never found one I liked as much as this book. The way the writer uses foreign languages and references to translated novels and jabs at modern politics and culture makes me laugh. The romantic scenes are great if not a little too few and far between. It's only 34 chapters and I felt like I had read a book that was twice as long because of the lack of filler chapters.

The latest chapter made that Kono Suba reference and I laughed for ten minutes, people at work thought I had gone mad.
I'm the same! The series never fail to make me laugh when I'm reading it! :blob_joy:

Eukro

I keep hoping for an update gyah, I just need a teaser or something! :blob_drool:

Eukro

Ok, there needs to be a discussion about Doreen. She is slowly becoming the best character in the series. After the last chapter I was suddenly hoping for a Madeline x Doreen ship! I think Alicia and Claude have slipped off the radar a bit, but I will say that the revelation that Claude was well endowed totally had me laughing. Oh wait? That might be a spoiler. Sorry if it was. :sweat_smile:

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
Ok, there needs to be a discussion about Doreen. She is slowly becoming the best character in the series. After the last chapter I was suddenly hoping for a Madeline x Doreen ship! I think Alicia and Claude have slipped off the radar a bit, but I will say that the revelation that Claude was well endowed totally had me laughing. Oh wait? That might be a spoiler. Sorry if it was. :sweat_smile:
Another way to see it is that Guy is not well endowed. :blob_shade:

Eukro

Now that the first book is over and we are started with the second one, will the first book be offered in print?

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
I just wanted to say, this book is amazing, I can't believe it isn't listed on NU!
Stories in this site are original stories. NU novels are written in a different language (Asian demographic) then translated to English whereas novels here are written in English already. No reason for it to be listed in NU.

Unless you're talking about that small section in NU that advertises new chapter for SH novels.

:unsure::blob_hmm::blob_hmm_two:

Eukro

Stories in this site are original stories. NU novels are written in a different language (Asian demographic) then translated to English whereas novels here are written in English already. No reason for it to be listed in NU.

Unless you're talking about that small section in NU that advertises new chapter for SH novels.

:unsure::blob_hmm::blob_hmm_two:

LOL yeah I figured it out after a while.