VMahou Shoujo: Happiness Ordnance

BB_Tensei

Today is September 14, 2030. At the turn of a decade marked by a great increase in virtual technology, people have begun living in an increasingly augmented real world. The virtual spread everywhere, from the onset of vtubers at the start of the decade, to virtual meeting rooms, virtual games, virtual clubs, virtual webnovels and virtual Discord. As everybody adapted, so did magical girls. Their wands and pets became vr recorders that manifested them inside this reality, and as magic merged with the technology, happiness delivery became possible everywhere on demand.

The Tokyo magical girls were the first, paving the way for this revolution. Their exploits as magical girls were virtualized, streamed to people everywhere from the UK to Brazil. A system of support was established, whereby happy patrons would donate live to the magical girls as they were fighting the greatest threat to mankind: the Shadow Edges, a terrorist organization of evil fluffy creatures from another dimension, which wishes to make everybody on Earth sad.

The resulting ripple in the fabric of magic in this universe caused many girls to awaken as mahou shoujo. Facing the call to help the world naturally made them turn to the virtual web. You are one such girl. Your recently awoken powers summoned your trusty vr pet, who swiftly instructed you how to become a vmahou shoujo. You just started your channel and stood up from the pod, contemplating. What do I do now?

Glad you, asked! First, fill out the registration form below, and stick it in a spoiler in your signature to become a participant. So long as it remains there, you can play in this game. Second, post your first virtual adventure in text form in this thread, to begin playing. The adventures can be anything magical girl related in text format within a setting 10 years in the future from now, as you imagine it. Remember that your character is running an online stream. Magical girls basically spread happiness around and defeat evil monsters with cute powers while wearing special cute outfits.

For every like your post receives, you get $30 in your vmahou wallet. For every post you like, your mascot gets $1. Both of these wallet funds can be used to purchase upgrades, as detailed in the table at the bottom. Upgrades basically make you more money per like. The goal of the game is to have $1,000,000,000,000 in your wallet from magical girl virtual streaming. The first to achieve this becomes GM of this game. Until then, it's me ~mwahahaha!

ALSO! ALSO! You can't kill other players. Nobody dies in this setting, but they can be poked fun at. Your character will never be in the same place as another character unless you make a collaborative stream. This must be arranged between players, and then posted in this thread.

REGISTRATION FORM HERE:

Stage name:Appearance:Vmahou Wallet Balance:Upgrade type:Upgrade level:
(Can be text or image, remove text in brackets after adding)0Stream Quality:0
Mascot Name:Appearance:Mascot Savings:Tier I Rewards0
(Can be text or image, remove text in brackets after adding)0Tier II Rewards0
VMahou Shoujo and Mascot Powers:(Write character's powers here)(Write mascot character's powers here)Tier III Rewards0

LIST OF UPGRADES HERE:

Type of upgrade:Upgrade description:Upgrade cost per level:
VR Quality BoostImproves the production quality of your stream through better magical technology and presentation.$300 + level x $500
Tier I Subscription RewardsProvides your subscribers with better rewards, causing them to give $10 more on average. ($10 more per like on post)$1,000 + level x $200
Tier II Subscription RewardsProvides your subscribers with better rewards, causing them to give $50 more on average. ($50 bonus for every post that has 10 likes or more)$10,000 + level x $2,000
Tier III Subscription RewardsProvides your subscribers with better rewards, causing them to give $120 more on average. ($120 bonus for every post that has 30 likes or more)$50,000 + level x $7,000

For all the magical girl streamers out there,
Good luck and enjoy!

Last edited:

BB_Tensei

Interesting:blob_cookie:...But can I become the Terrorists (Shadow edges)? I want to kill all these yuri maggots :blob_popcorn: .
Use this thread for OOC discussion, please:

Meanwhile, I'll give you leave to make a stream about being a Shadow Edge. If anybody likes it, same rules apply. You can use the registration form below:
Agent name:Appearance:Edgebank Wallet Balance:Upgrade type:Upgrade level:
(Can be text or image, remove text in brackets after adding)0Stream Quality:0
Minion Name:Appearance:Minion Savings:Tier I Rewards0
(Can be text or image, remove text in brackets after adding)0Tier II Rewards0
Shadow Edge and Minion Powers:(Write character's powers here)(Write minion character's powers here)Tier III Rewards0

I'll add a rule.