Volume 6/New Arc Illustrations...

• Thread starter Deleted member 29316
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 29316

So yeah, my novel, 'The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World', had just recently ended. However, it's the first arc for my story, and thus, I'm now on my second arc. I'd like to share some new illustrations that would go along with the story (Volume 6).

Saint Series Online Cover 6.jpg

The Bored Series Insert 6 (New).jpg

Err...despite the title, my story has no sex (as usual, since it's being read by my students). The first chapter would be released by 12nn and is still subject for admin approval. So in any case, thanks for supporting my work and see you in the 2nd arc!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 29316

Nice artwork. So the Beastman saint is horny. Not the beastwoman? Well... Kuro better prepare himself for quite the surprise. “P-please be gentle”
LOL!

Well, technically, the Beastman Saint is called the 'Beastman Saint' even though she's a girl.

AdLeto

I've always wanted to read your story, but when i see your covers i back away, their faces makes me cringe so much that i can't resist the urges to go back

I'm not telling your drawing is bad, it just gives me that unconfortable tickles, understand what i mean?

D

Deleted member 29316

I've always wanted to read your story, but when i see your covers i back away, their faces makes me cringe so much that i can't resist the urges to go back

I'm not telling your drawing is bad, it just gives me that unconfortable tickles, understand what i mean?
Well, I understand that not everyone would like my work, written and/or drawn. Let's just chill and enjoy.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
So yeah, my novel, 'The Human Saint is Bored, so I was Summoned to Another World', had just recently ended. However, it's the first arc for my story, and thus, I'm now on my second arc. I'd like to share some new illustrations that would go along with the story (Volume 6).

View attachment 5009

View attachment 5011

Err...despite the title, my story has no sex (as usual, since it's being read by my students). The first chapter would be released by 12nn and is still subject for admin approval. So in any case, thanks for supporting my work and see you in the 2nd arc!
(+w+)
*wants to steal Kuro away and spend time with him*

X

D

Deleted member 29316

Been trying out a new color scheme, which I should've tried long ago.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased

View attachment 5009

View attachment 5011

You...you let your students read your work?
*shook*

D

Deleted member 29316

Just finished the Volume 6 Illustrations...

I used pencil, graphic drawing pens (Uni brand), vinyl erasers, markers, and china ink...

Chapter 2
1)  Chapter 2.jpg

Chapter 5
2)  Chapter 5.jpg

Chapter 8
3)  Chapter 8.jpg

Chapter 13
4)  Chapter 13.jpg