VTuber with the Most Abstract Models?

So far I mostly see those with male or female anime avatar, and the furthest one is an animal mascot from nijisanji iirc.

Though I was wondering if there's one that's so abstract and nondescript, you couldn't even tell what creature it was--or just simply plain weird, I guess.

I didn't watch VTubers much tho, I was just curious if someone like that exist.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts

Watch on your own risk.
I can make it work

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
one of the oldest (if not the oldest) Vtuber.

and also, the point of Vtuber is that you can watch and listen to them for hours, so having an abstract design will be only interesting at first but won't make the viewers stay. that just a ridiculous idea.
except if it's for an april fool joke or something, which i know some vtuber does that.

and also, the point of Vtuber is that you can watch and listen to them for hours, so having an abstract design will be only interesting at first but won't make the viewers stay. that just a ridiculous idea.

i'm not really sure about that. the internet is kind of a weird place after all.

i think there's just so much kawaii anime models you can spam before people get bored and wanted something different, although most of the charm would be on the vtuber themselves :D

i personally don't have time and motivation to watch them for hours, so i mostly just watch the clips when i feel like it. having them being super surreal with unusual topics might bring a smile on my face.