Waifu material

Blackout

Worshipper of Chin Chin the Dark Lord
what kind of girl is your ideal waifu?

Polarize4777

The clever, kick ass, honest to her feeling, and certainly the kind that you can communicate with that doesn't go and beat your problems down to where it feels like it isn't a problem worth mentioning. She can cook, enjoy exploring the world, and is just a fun girl to be around no matter the situation or time. I think there could be more I can add to this, but that sounds like waifu material to me lol.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Me! I'm my ideal waifu! \(^^)/

... Lol, no, we'd starve to death if we got two people that procrastinate as much me.
So uhn... I guess someone with roughly the same morals as me, but that is more reliable than I am I guess?
Myself, only more cutting, selfish, vicious, jealous, envious, high-maintenance, rich, beautiful, competent, and villainous. You could throw in a bit of yandere too, but no cutting limbs or dungeon confinement horror stuff.

... oh wait. I hate myself. This might turn out badly. Uhhh. And for some reason this waifu will be obsessed with me in a good way (please don't cut off my body parts).

i have a waifu but she is not real ;_;

if only she'd be real, then i can be a happy loli ;_;

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
The kind of girl who grows up into a strong, capable man! Sorry, I'm not into girls at all, but I would date a transman, if I wasn't polysaturated already.

The kind of girl who grows up into a strong, capable man! Sorry, I'm not into girls at all, but I would date a transman, if I wasn't polysaturated already.

sounds like a reverse trap / tomboy to me, when she's all manly, handsome, and beautiful at the same time.

she can be your bro and girl at the same time.

i say it's a win win.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
at this point if you're willing to spend time with me and engage in a fruitful conversation about our feelings you're pretty much waifu material already

weakwithwords

discord-less mudblood
BenBen, isn't that your word processor?

you only have one life so you should only make one waifu
(not sure if the person was quoting something or if that had been that person's original)

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Myself, only more cutting, selfish, vicious, jealous, envious, high-maintenance, rich, beautiful, competent, and villainous. You could throw in a bit of yandere too, but no cutting limbs or dungeon confinement horror stuff.

... oh wait. I hate myself. This might turn out badly. Uhhh. And for some reason this waifu will be obsessed with me in a good way (please don't cut off my body parts).
It's honestly funny you say that because a few hours ago I finished a route in an Otome Game where I got locked in a cage by a Yandere for about 1/2 the route's duration.

My conclusion from that is... Yanderes are not my thing! >.<

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
It's honestly funny you say that because a few hours ago I finished a route in an Otome Game where I got locked in a cage by a Yandere for about 1/2 the route's duration.

My conclusion from that is... Yanderes are not my thing! >.<

Yandere's that lock their targets in physical cages are less sophisticated. I think the more skillful ones can ensnare their targets in mental cages.

Beware those cages!

AliceShiki

Yandere's that lock their targets in physical cages are less sophisticated. I think the more skillful ones can ensnare their targets in mental cages.

Beware those cages!
I technically agree, though in the route's case you were actually being bullied so hard to the point you were in a life-threatening situation. (Someone tried to push you in front of a train, for example)

So... The Yandere figured the best way to keep you safe was to lock you inside their house and make you unable go out no matter how much you wanted... How kind of them, right? XD

... Well, in the bad ending he keeps you in the cage forever and mind breaks you though... >.>

So... Yeah, he wasn't very skilled, but he got his goal I guess! XD

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
I technically agree, though in the route's case you were actually being bullied so hard to the point you were in a life-threatening situation. (Someone tried to push you in front of a train, for example)

So... The Yandere figured the best way to keep you safe was to lock you inside their house and make you unable go out no matter how much you wanted... How kind of them, right? XD

... Well, in the bad ending he keeps you in the cage forever and mind breaks you though... >.>

So... Yeah, he wasn't very skilled, but he got his goal I guess! XD

You were not locked. :blob_reach: You were protected. Big difference.

AliceShiki

You were not locked. :blob_reach: You were protected. Big difference.
There is a fine line between protection and imprisonment, but I'm pretty sure I know which side of the line involves handcuffing you before putting food in the cage! XD

... On a random side note, when the MC needs to go take a bath, he handcuffs one of her hands to make sure she doesn't flee, but at the same time to not restrict her movement enough to the point she can't bathe by herself... And I saw that and was like... "Does that do anything?"

Like, there is no pic showing what exactly he did to handcuff one hand. But I'm like... How can movement be restricted with a handcuff that isn't tied to anything? o.0

Unless he cuffed her hand to his own hand I guess, though in that case he'd need to enter the bath together with the MC and stuff and uhn... As far as the game implied, that did not happen.

So... I was just confused by the part of one hand being cuffed! XD

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
There is a fine line between protection and imprisonment, but I'm pretty sure I know which side of the line involves handcuffing you before putting food in the cage! XD

... On a random side note, when the MC needs to go take a bath, he handcuffs one of her hands to make sure she doesn't flee, but at the same time to not restrict her movement enough to the point she can't bathe by herself... And I saw that and was like... "Does that do anything?"

Like, there is no pic showing what exactly he did to handcuff one hand. But I'm like... How can movement be restricted with a handcuff that isn't tied to anything? o.0

Unless he cuffed her hand to his own hand I guess, though in that case he'd need to enter the bath together with the MC and stuff and uhn... As far as the game implied, that did not happen.

So... I was just confused by the part of one hand being cuffed! XD

He? :blob_shock: I was thinking your captor was a she all the while. So no yuri yandere? :blob_teary: