Want some feedback on new story

hrhngnbrbhgrng

The Loner Witch and the Troubles of Society

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Slice of Life

Synopsis: Being an immortal witch can come with many benefits. Some of these include not aging, immense power, and everything else you might expect.
Unfortunately, an incomprehensibly long lifespan can also lead to... other, more unfortunate traits.

Meet Kataria. Over 1000 years old, but 17 nonetheless. She likes to live alone, and has done so for the majority of her life. As a result, she happens to be mostly detached from society, and her only knowledge lies in her few hobbies: magic, medicine, and monsters.

Of course, her loner lifestyle can only go so far until it comes crashing down. After a long day of gathering herbs, as well as a peculiar encounter, she goes to sleep and soon wakes up, only to be faced with a surprise visitor who disagrees with her calculated lifestyle. How will she cope with her new circumstances?

Looking for some feedback here. So far, I've got 2 chapters up, and it seems at least more popular than my first story so I think I've got a good start here, but more opinions can't hurt.