Warning

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
⚠️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️☣️☢️ Warning
EB140969-576A-42CE-8552-384822F471F4.png

The best story on scribblehub will be releasing the day of April 27th, and a day earlier it’s trailer will be releasing. I hope you will be there. To bully me and scream racial slurs at me because it is a good story. Please check Civvy: Life In Another World. It’s a slow story involving a litrpg system and a slow but meaningful character and plot progression. Along with such there is a bright and vibrant world that you can’t help but find yourself lost in. One of my beta readers, a female had entered into moans and tears because of how good it was… that is quite literally all you need to know to ensure that a story is good. Have your classmate girl moan over your story being so good.

Lloyd

Professional Writer
⚠️⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️☣️☢️ Warning View attachment 13639
The best story on scribblehub will be releasing the day of April 27th, and a day earlier it’s trailer will be releasing. I hope you will be there. To bully me and scream racial slurs at me because it is a good story. Please check Civvy: Life In Another World. It’s a slow story involving a litrpg system and a slow but meaningful character and plot progression. Along with such there is a bright and vibrant world that you can’t help but find yourself lost in. One of my beta readers, a female had entered into moans and tears because of how good it was… that is quite literally all you need to know to ensure that a story is good. Have your classmate girl moan over your story being so good.
Why didnt you have me beta read?!?