Was there ever a controversial scribblehub forum user

D

Deleted member 54065

Ngl I enjoyed that. I'm like a numbskull watching two intellectuals Duke it out while I read for 20 minutes about stuff I won't understand nor remember the moment I move away from the screen.

Besides, I think Ral didn't have any intentions. It's just his way of internet interaction, from what I see.
I see. Well, I miss it sometimes... :blobrofl:

P.S.: I didn't know you see me as an 'intellectual' until now. I was thinking I was some wandering bad spirit in SH. :blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_hmm:

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
I’m Russian subverter at least according to my government

The rules are eh. Moderate. But the double facedness comes in how he enforces the rules, he lets degenerates off the hook and punishes the social conservative types. An example of this suppression of social conservatives would be in this thread as social conservatives speaking their mind get censored while topics like transgender children get to run around here scot free. https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/do-americans-feel-like-they’re-main-characters.8371/page-4#post-193331
Social conservatism is a political philosophy. The rules explicitly stated that politics are not allowed. Tony used to allow politics in Novelupdates, but it quickly devolved into name-calling, insults, and all around bad vibes that caused some people have long term enmity towards each other. Some even closed their accounts or went missing after being part of such topics. So it was banned there and to avoid the same thing happening here, it's banned here too. The crowd here has already proven that they are easily triggered and can't be trusted to hold civil discussions.

Just go to reddit if you want to deal in those topics. Unlike here, if you want to agree with yourself, you can just make another account or delete your current account and act like a rando who just happened to agree with yourself and accuse the others as idiots. Over here, your account is tied to the stories you post. If people hate your politics, you stories could get thumbed down. And if some authors say something different from what the majority believes, he could get harassed and as a result, deletes his account as well as his stories.

As a fiction story platform, it's best to just avoid all those from the start.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Social conservatism is a political philosophy. The rules explicitly stated that politics are not allowed. Tony used to allow politics in Novelupdates, but it quickly devolved into name-calling, insults, and all around bad vibes that caused some people have long term enmity towards each other. Some even closed their accounts or went missing after being part of such topics. So it was banned there and to avoid the same thing happening here, it's banned here too. The crowd here has already proven that they are easily triggered and can't be trusted to hold civil discussions.

Just go to reddit if you want to deal in those topics. Unlike here, if you want to agree with yourself, you can just make another account or delete your current account and act like a rando who just happened to agree with yourself and accuse the others as idiots. Over here, your account is tied to the stories you post. If people hate your politics, you stories could get thumbed down. And if some authors say something different from what the majority believes, he could get harassed and as a result, deletes his account as well as his stories.

As a fiction story platform, it's best to just avoid all those from the start.
I think the accusation is allowing some but not others. As in "every take on how the real world should be is political".

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I think the accusation is allowing some but not others. As in "every take on how the real world should be is political".
At this point, if we're basing the banning of politics on ensuing monkey-shit-flinging reactions, we would've banned a lot of things and become ResetEra 2. Anything could get people riled up in here at this point. Hell I went ape shit on a meme thread because I wasn't having enough sleep

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
At this point, if we're basing the banning of politics on ensuing monkey-shit-flinging reactions, we would've banned a lot of things and become ResetEra 2. Anything could get people riled up in here at this point. Hell I went ape shit on a meme thread because I wasn't having enough sleep

Jemini

Also, science keeps showing that breastfed babies are healthier than others and developing new theories

It's true that, in the early days of formula, the marketing culture quite erroneously pushed that it was better for babies to the detriment of an entire generation.

This was eventually overturned by a study that showed a slight statistically significant advantage in intelligence of people who were breast fed Vs. formula fed babies. This was the beginning of a large counter-push that resulted in a current culture where the popular opinion is that you are abusing your child if you do not breast feed them.

Now days though, ever since the significant advantages of breast feeding were discovered, the research into the subject has significantly improved formula to the point that while breast feeding is still the superior option and one should never even think of going 100% formula fed for their baby, at the very least it's a solid option for instances where the mother just needs a break or has to go somewhere they can't have their baby around and needs to leave them in the care of a babysitter.

Considering the level to which the culture is down on formula now days, I do think this counter-message needs to be heard a little more for the sake of mothers who are pushing themselves a little too hard and beating up on themselves when they can't keep up.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I'm just curious and I like drama
hm. Not here but at Novelupdates (the sister? parent? site of SH) me and some other guys got banned semi-regularly. I kept writing sex scenes starring mods in the forums.

i remember writing Parth into one where he was getting raped by the thorned cock of an orc.

Macha

Not a Klutz
I remember her too, but since I forget her username after she moved to Tapas, I don't think she is important. The last time we talked, she won't shut up about her novel becoming a webtoon lol. Good for her.
Minacia asked for an r18 site, though I'm not sure he talks about her.
Minacia is a nice girl, be like Minacia. I wish I can be Minacia just for a day.

Last edited:
I remember her too, but since I forget her username after she moved to Tapas, I don't think she is important. The last time we talked, she won't shut up about her novel becoming a webtoon lol. Good for her.

Minacia is a nice girl, be like Minacia. I wish I can be Minacia just for a day.
dont know either of those. good for the tapas one

Monaka

dont know either of those. good for the tapas one
How can you sleep at night not knowing who minacia is? Join the green tea cult and never have to worry about anything again!