Wax Seal Kits

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Does anyone here actually use these things? I keep getting advertisements for them, and they're so pretty, but I think it would wind up collecting dust. Will the post office even mail a letter with a fancy-ass wax seal on it?

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Mailing with wax seals should be fine based on my quick google search, but there seem to be some specifics that you'd have to look into just to be sure. Wax seals are kinda cool tho, especially if you get a custom stamp. :blob_hmm_two:
But yeah, if it was me I'd probably end up leaving it to gather dust too.

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Not gonna lie, even if you don't use it, it would look beautiful to display on a buffet table or something similar. Really nice to have a display table with random but pretty collections like an ink stamp. But if you have children, then R.I.P anything you display.

1674736497244.png

Little critters are 100% going to get in and break something.

doravg

103/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
It is pretty. Can't imagine myself using one, though.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I want one for aesthetic purposes but don't know when I would ever have a need to use it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Not gonna lie, even if you don't use it, it would look beautiful to display on a buffet table or something similar. Really nice to have a display table with random but pretty collections like an ink stamp. But if you have children, then R.I.P anything you display.

View attachment 16922

Little critters are 100% going to get in and break something.
I was actually thinking if my son gets a pen pal, he could actually use it. I had pen pals growing up, so it could be a lot of fun. But yeah, probably not going to display anything like that until the kid is at least 9, and then it depends on if I have another one by then.