Ways to make mothers young in RomComs

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
Agentt you're a coward who doesn't actually like milfs. You just like mid 20 year old women who masquerade as milfs. Real milf lovers enjoy the stretchmarks, midlife crises, and other things that come with being above 38.
He'll grow into it once he's older than 20 himself

Can't get mommied by a girl younger than himself

JayDirex

There's the "mother in spirit" type that looks after her younger siblings. Often comes with the dead parents and shit relatives tropes.
I love the "ara ara" older sister. and I love when the MC meets her and starts liking her too. Then he's like "I gotta stop staring at her."

Mephi

Isn't the whole point of the MILF to be a hot, mature woman?

Why say "like 20" but then suggest someone who looks 10? Honestly, why are you suggesting so much creepy age 12-14 pregnancies? That's either rape or grooming, both creepy as fuck.

Rape should never get an honorable mention.

The only answer you really need is "looks young," magic/technology or "step-mom."

I used to live in a poor area, there were grandma's at 40 years old. So just write a woman that got pregnant at the beginning of high school, that way they're 25 years old with a 9 year old kid. Or something like that. Had some people get pregnant in my middle school class, if you REALLY want to push it.

Daitengu

Isn't the whole point of the MILF to be a hot, mature woman?

Why say "like 20" but then suggest someone who looks 10? Honestly, why are you suggesting so much creepy age 12-14 pregnancies? That's either rape or grooming, both creepy as fuck.

Rape should never get an honorable mention.

The only answer you really need is "looks young," magic/technology or "step-mom."

Seems like a problem... Until you meet a near 30 yr old Asian that looks like she's 14. It's a RL thing Euro decent folk just don't encounter. I mean, why else would Australia ban A cup women from the adult industry.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I can see how nobody here fucked while they were teens. Pathetic.

I kid. But it is an option.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
That's why you go clubbing. It becomes a fairly easy way to acquire the ability to sense skanks.

It's all about experience.

suddenly it turns out it's not so easy as getting a hooker and paying, you also need to have experience to know whether she has std or not
and thus, your initial advice about sex being cheap and easy gets nulified