We Need a Bank

Blitz

『⛰Ping-Pong Cat❄️』『⚡️New member⚡️』
The introduction of a bank system, where virtual currency is earned in return for making posts, will become a dynamic that changes the way users interact with the forums. Specifically, there will be a trend of unknown magnitude for a user to increase the volume of their posts while decreasing post length due to the reward incentive of obtaining currency.

It is uncertain whether reduced post length would affect the quality of the posts either positively or negatively. In one sense, reduction in length could make posts more succinct and efficient, or people may post more vigorously out of self-interest for currency with lessened interest in quality.

The only certainty is that there would be an increased incentive to post, which would likely lead to increased forum posting.

I believe that posts alone should not generate significant amounts of currency. It would make much more sense that liked posts should generate currency if the goal was to increase worthwhile content on the site.
How currency earning on nuf
  • Only posts with more than 50 characters earned nuffies
  • This requirement is increased if the post contained images
  • Making a thread generated 50 currency
  • Posts on the novel general section generated 25
  • Posts on other sections generated 5
  • You could earn or lose money from blackjack and RPS
  • You could get free daily money from blackjack,RPS and Pokémon

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hmm. Sounds pointless, really.
Technically speaking, it is pointless.

It's just a fun feature to have within the forums for the more active members.

Overall, it's not that different from the community games, it's a technically pointless thing, but not something that is bad to have, and it's actually something that many people do enjoy quite a lot~

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hmm. Sounds pointless, really.
That's the point, sister. In fact, why don't we take away PFPs and usernames. They're all technically pointless.

But then we wouldn't've learned our lessons. If we all went bare bones and stock on forums we'd end up like 4cunts.

Not to offend or anything but just saying.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
That's the point, sister. In fact, why don't we take away PFPs and usernames. They're all technically pointless.

But then we wouldn't've learned our lessons. If we all went bare bones and stock on forums we'd end up like 4cunts.

Not to offend or anything but just saying.
This forum needs a thumbs down for posts like yours
:blob_sir:

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
Scribbles sounds cute but I like Tonies because it’s comical.
Maybe we should have poll?

Dountmindme

You wot m8? You wanna go, huh? Come at me bro, y—
All this assumes Tony is willing to implement a bank. But if he does, then yes, a poll would be nice.
Yes, that’s plausible. So when the time comes we can do a poll~
I look forward to it.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
All this assumes Tony is willing to implement a bank. But if he does, then yes, a poll would be nice.
He is~
Will there be a bank like NUF? Of course! How could I get users addicted to gambling without a currency system? :blob_okay:

I mean... yeah... there will be a bank for the forums because it'll be fun. I'm not in a rush to add it though so it could be months or even longer before I can get to it. I'm still focusing on the main site (SH) for now.
Like, right here! xD