Writing Prompt We will grant your wish, but then you owe a favor to the Fairy GodFarther.

PenPal110

For many years people have had wishes, things they desire more than anything else. Sometimes these wishes will attract a fairy who can grant this wish, but not all of them are kind. We, however, will not mess with you, we will grant this wish, and then one day we will come back and you will do something for us too. All you need to do is remember you owe a favor to the Fairy GodFarther.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
Alright alright, i will give you TWO times a realllllly really nice head and a little bit taste of my mighty rod. :blob_gift:

Wohendum-Bluu

When Blue Just Isn't Quite Blue Enough
For many years people have had wishes, things they desire more than anything else. Sometimes these wishes will attract a fairy who can grant this wish, but not all of them are kind. We, however, will not mess with you, we will grant this wish, and then one day we will come back and you will do something for us too. All you need to do is remember you owe a favor to the Fairy GodFarther.
what's the favor? Will it be something really serious that I will find morally awful? I'd like to know before I made a wish

Yamemai

lol, wish for something like a billion dollars in my bank account, with no repercussions, and I'd will all the money in my bank account to you after my death.

99blueroses

You didn’t wish for anything extravagant. You knew the law of equal exchange. There was nothing you could offer so you only wished to live a comfortable life - to have a roof above your head, to not have a terminal illness, to never worry where your next meal will come from.
And it worked. The interest from your loans decreased. You were never stopped at a red light for too long. Your boss didn’t reprimand you too harshly. You made okay friends and played okay games.
Sometimes, whenever you watched celebrities walking down the red carpet, you wonder if you should have wished for that instead. Every time, you would shake your head at the thought.
Comfortable is fine. Comfortable is safe. There is no need to covet something you can’t afford.
As the years go by, you were more certain that you wished for the right thing. It was painful seeing your friends go through a divorce, watch them struggle with rebellious kids, complain about incompetent subordinates.
You stayed where you are, where you’ve always been.
Until one day, they came back, small wings fluttering behind them.
“We have granted your wish,” one of them spoke - a small creature in violet and blue. “It is now time to pay us back.”
You nodded, you were ready for this. This is why you didn’t ask for too much. No wealth, no power, no fame. You knew it would bite you back if you did.
“King of Mediocrity.” One by one, the fairies kneeled, small legs bending on air. “Our world is at war.”
You felt your blood run cold. You had a bad feeling about this. You didn’t like how this was going.
Still, you could do nothing as small voices spoke as one, “Lead us to victory.”

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
I wish to rule all the cute and beautiful women in the entire world, but in exchange, kill all men excluding me.