Recommendations Weak to strong, ANYTHING

StarEis

I have finished everything that pleased me but now there is nothing to read and I will have 4 day full of free time soon, I need recommendations.
  • Weak to Strong because most of them are long, fast paced ones are appreciated too (mainly looking for this)
  • System novels with a mc with accual brain (maybe)
  • No harem, harem is the most bs thing ever made because no one makes it well other than a few
  • Non-humanoid mc (preferable but most of them aren't well made like tree of aeons or the world devouring serpent)
  • No yaoi or yuri.
  • The platform doesn't Mather, I am willing to read it even on webnovel if it's good
Anything, give me anything that is good. Please.

Last edited:

Wulfos

Give the man what he wants! (y) On a side note. I hope you are going to like where my story goes. No promises tho. :ROFLMAO:

StarEis

Give the man what he wants! (y) On a side note. I hope you are going to like where my story goes. No promises tho. :ROFLMAO:

I am enjoying it pretty well but I will most likely wait for a month or two for it to get more chapters👌

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Snake Report - Royal Road
Chrysalis - Royal Road (The author gets better at writing over time, but it takes a lot of time for that to happen)
Threadbare - Royal Road
Stone Man - My own story on Scribblehub. Is this advertising? Most likely. Not much is there yet though, so I'd check out other people's work instead.

StarEis

Snake Report - Royal Road
Chrysalis - Royal Road (The author gets better at writing over time, but it takes a lot of time for that to happen)
Threadbare - Royal Road
Stone Man - My own story on Scribblehub. Is this advertising? Most likely. Not much is there yet though, so I'd check out other people's work instead.
Snake report sounds nice will let it.
I am already reading Chrysalis on webnovel
I have read thread bear but didn't enjoy it and dropped it

I will try your story also.

Thanks for the recommendations 👌

Alienix

Isnt the current contest about non himanoid mc? Maybe u can find what u want in adventum thread I guess

StarEis

Isnt the current contest about non himanoid mc? Maybe u can find what u want in adventum thread I guess
it's non human not non humanoid, a snake is a non humanoid but a orc is a non human

Samuel_Spader

May I promote mine here? Sill early, though, so maybe if you want to binge read, it wouldn't be anytime soon.

Samuel_Spader

Mine's called "Wait, There's Another Wayne?"
DC Fanfic, no harem, focuses on planning and growth before actual fights.
Thank you, and may you finally find what you're looking for (Cause I also love MC with brains that grows stronger)

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
No harem, humanoid-MC (anthropomorphic animals, to be specific), and no Yaoi/Yuri. It's called Caninstincts, and here's a straightaway link to it.

Basically, this story centers around a wolf that got into a school he feels like he shouldn't be in. It's on a third person perspective but I'm playing with an unreliable narration along with some POV switches to further enhance the story telling. You may start off the story with the protagonist, but you'll come to know him as good as the side characters do, which is to say, not so much.

Hope you like it

And yes, this is self advertisement

StarEis

No harem, humanoid-MC (anthropomorphic animals, to be specific), and no Yaoi/Yuri. It's called Caninstincts, and here's a straightaway link to it.

Basically, this story centers around a wolf that got into a school he feels like he shouldn't be in. It's on a third person perspective but I'm playing with an unreliable narration along with some POV switches to further enhance the story telling. You may start off the story with the protagonist, but you'll come to know him as good as the side characters do, which is to say, not so much.

Hope you like it

And yes, this is self advertisement

thanks, i will try it!

*crow point to majority of its stuff* though reccomend checking out the newest one, as that one I'll be focusing on.

which one?

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I have finished everything that pleased me but now there is nothing to read and I will have 4 day full of free time soon, I need recommendations.
  • Weak to Strong because most of them are long, fast paced ones are appreciated too (mainly looking for this)
  • System novels with a mc with accual brain (maybe)
  • No harem, harem is the most bs thing ever made because no one makes it well other than a few
  • Non-humanoid mc (preferable but most of them aren't well made like tree of aeons or the world devouring serpent)
  • No yaoi or yuri.
  • The platform doesn't Mather, I am willing to read it even on webnovel if it's good
A pacman playthrough commentary?

D

Deleted member 2533

Fast paced? Action? I'll shamelessly promote mine then.
...this can also be found at RRL.

DubstheDuke

My story fits all of those descriptions except for the non humanoid one, as my mcs are all reincarnated as various beings that are nonhuman.

StarEis

A pacman playthrough commentary?
Sounds nice, may watch it 5 times.
Fast paced? Action? I'll shamelessly promote mine then.
...this can also be found at RRL.
Will try

My story fits all of those descriptions except for the non humanoid one, as my mcs are all reincarnated as various beings that are nonhuman.
It isn't must to be non humanoid, will try it.

NirShrall

Try
Cradle, Foundation: Box Set
by Will Wright, if you have KindleUnlimited.

Didn't read it yet, but a lot of people recommended it to me on the Reddit LitRPG forum, etc.