Recommendations Weak to strong, ANYTHING

Sacred_Night

Try
Cradle, Foundation: Box Set
by Will Wright, if you have KindleUnlimited.

Didn't read it yet, but a lot of people recommended it to me on the Reddit LitRPG forum, etc.
Cradle is amazing. The characters are rich and unique in their own way. I Definitely a recommend you read that. The fight scenes are 🔥and another book maybe released this year.

Sacred_Night

I've started a Litrpg Isekai, if you're interested.
The story follows a young man who is transported to another world, and soon gets bit by a werewolf. He doesn't stay in werewolf form however. He has a dual class build. Essentially a druid with bow and spear and spells. And his werewolf form utilizes might, ferocity and spells.

But! A true gold gem that I recommend, is Reborn: Apocalypse. It's free with Kindle Unlimited. There's 3 books out now. And neither this nor the web novel I'm currently writing have Harem, Yuri or Yaoi.

StarEis

Trash of the Count's family - available in wuxiaworld

My death flag no signs of ending - already have a manga, check it out;
(https://mangadex.com/chapter/933816/1)

Transmigrates into Noble's beaten son (https://www.scribblehub.com/series/131121/transmigrated-into-nobles-beaten-son/) The story that introduces me here in scribblehub.
I saw the first one and didn't get into it.

I've started a Litrpg Isekai, if you're interested.
The story follows a young man who is transported to another world, and soon gets bit by a werewolf. He doesn't stay in werewolf form however. He has a dual class build. Essentially a druid with bow and spear and spells. And his werewolf form utilizes might, ferocity and spells.

But! A true gold gem that I recommend, is Reborn: Apocalypse. It's free with Kindle Unlimited. There's 3 books out now. And neither this nor the web novel I'm currently writing have Harem, Yuri or Yaoi.
I will try it thanks

wawanaoki

I just finished my novel, Isekaied Player 1. It's a sci-fi/fantasy story about a gamer that gets isekaied to another world. The protagonist does not start OP, so it might work for you.

If you are looking into translated works I like Age of Adepts (CN).

Necariin

Feel free to check out my story if you're still looking for recommendations.

D

Deleted member 29448

I have finished everything that pleased me but now there is nothing to read and I will have 4 day full of free time soon, I need recommendations.
  • Weak to Strong because most of them are long, fast paced ones are appreciated too (mainly looking for this)
  • System novels with a mc with accual brain (maybe)
  • No harem, harem is the most bs thing ever made because no one makes it well other than a few
  • Non-humanoid mc (preferable but most of them aren't well made like tree of aeons or the world devouring serpent)
  • No yaoi or yuri.
  • The platform doesn't Mather, I am willing to read it even on webnovel if it's good
Anything, give me anything that is good. Please.
I have finished everything that pleased me but now there is nothing to read and I will have 4 day full of free time soon, I need recommendations.
  • Weak to Strong because most of them are long, fast paced ones are appreciated too (mainly looking for this)
  • No harem, harem is the most bs thing ever made because no one makes it well other than a few
  • Non-humanoid mc (preferable but most of them aren't well made like tree of aeons or the world devouring serpent)
  • No yaoi or yuri.
  • The platform doesn't Mather, I am willing to read it even on webnovel if it's good

Please, check out my series. It has certain aspects on your list. It is also an interactive series, but you can still read it without making choices and find it enjoyable.

StarEis

Feel free to check out my story if you're still looking for recommendations.

i am already reading it 👌

Heir de Winter. I am the author. Nothing more said.
it sounds nice, i will read it, thank you

Please, check out my series. It has certain aspects on your list. It is also an interactive series, but you can still read it without making choices and find it enjoyable.
the going back in time isn't my thing but still thanks

D

Deleted member 29081

How about from weak to still-weak-but-all-your-enemies-are-conveniently-dead?

Ankur_93

Ah, let me shamelessly promote my story. My story, A world of Monsters, follows a monster and a human in a system word, with a Buddhist/Hindu philosophy. The System is especially influenced by this philosophy.

A World of Monsters.
A World of Monsters [RR]

Things I can promise, in the story:
1. Grammar [As per Grammarly]
2. Monster will be a monster while the human will be a human.
3. Evolutions.
4. No harem.
5. Grimdark
6. Well defined characters [In my opinion at least XD]
7. No OPness.

If any of these things catch your attention, give this story a chance. I would recommend that you read the story until chapter 8, which is ideal, but until chapter 6 too would give you a clear idea.

I can rec my novel for weak to strong - Emperor of Poker. My other novel is in my sig, it's a system comedy. It has a harem but not a big focus on that, more on seducing new women, you can check that out too if you want.
EoPCover2SH.png

Sloth-of-Bangkok

Well I can recommend my novel. The romance aspect is barely kick in. There are around ten main characters I need to joggle around. Two guys out of five plan to have a harem, but two won't (one too loyal, another too smart... the harem boys suffer and the smartass never let them live it down) another is pretty much an andriod.

And the Organisation make up of every race from gods to human.

Is that fine

ShadowMagus

• No yaoi or yuri.
I am System. I am the author. But it pretty much fits I think. It has like 1 novel on scribblehub, but has like 28 chapters on Webnovel.

GD_Cruz

• No yaoi or yuri.

I've got just the thing. Check out Level Up Hero. Checks all your boxes except for the non-human stuff. XD And it's here on SH too.

Link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/204736/level-up-hero/