Weapon name length in correlation to their power.

SailusGebel

Since one is an ancient Greek architect and the other is a heavy-ranged weapon from diablo 2, I would choose the former.
Both are items from dota, Daedalus from dota 2, and Buriza from dota 1. Blizzard has rights to the name Buriza, so Valve had to come up with a new name. In my opinion, Buriza sounds so much cooler. And that's the thing I don't understand in this thread. Why does everyone mention or think of lame long weapon names?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Both are items from dota, Daedalus from dota 2, and Buriza from dota 1. Blizzard has rights to the name Buriza, so Valve had to come up with a new name. In my opinion, Buriza sounds so much cooler. And that's the thing I don't understand in this thread. Why does everyone mention or think of lame long weapon names?
In terms of naming, now that I have the context, I still choose the former as Daedalus sounds cooler to me and rolls off the tongue quickly and easily.

SternenklarenRitter

The legendary indestructible sword Unobtanium! Unfortunately you only now realize as the dragon roars at you. It dropped out of its scabbard as you crossed that rope bridge yesterday. At least you still have your backup weapon, the mace you bought at the cheapside market last year, rusty-nail-bat.