Web Novel Fan Fiction

LilRora

Mostly formless
I mean, I don't see why not... if I understood the question correctly, that is.

This is from wikipedia:
Fanfiction - is fictional writing written in an amateur capacity by fans, unauthorized by, but based on an existing work of fiction. [...] Fan fiction can be based on any fictional (and occasional non-fictional) subject. Common bases for fan fiction include novels, movies, musical groups, cartoons, anime, manga, and video games.

Nothing says it can't be a web novel or comic.

YeshuasHeart

I mean, I don't see why not... if I understood the question correctly, that is.

This is from wikipedia:
Fanfiction - is fictional writing written in an amateur capacity by fans, unauthorized by, but based on an existing work of fiction. [...] Fan fiction can be based on any fictional (and occasional non-fictional) subject. Common bases for fan fiction include novels, movies, musical groups, cartoons, anime, manga, and video games.

Nothing says it can't be a web novel or comic.
Got it. Thanks for the info.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I once received a fanfic of my story. It was a 10 page smut fic where the MC gets cucked but the heroine is adamant that he got her pregnant even though they've never done it. MC then goes back in time to find out who it was, only to sleep with the heroine, cucking himself in the process and realizing his mistake. The sad part is that it doesn't break any of the pre established rules of the story. It's been 2 years and it still haunts me.

J_Chemist

I once received a fanfic of my story. It was a 10 page smut fic where the MC gets cucked but the heroine is adamant that he got her pregnant even though they've never done it. MC then goes back in time to find out who it was, only to sleep with the heroine, cucking himself in the process and realizing his mistake. The sad part is that it doesn't break any of the pre established rules of the story. It's been 2 years and it still haunts me.

One day, I hope to receive such fan fiction so I can promptly hate myself for it.

Paul_Tromba

One day, I hope to receive such fan fiction so I can promptly hate myself for it.

It's one of these moments.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Netorare Time Leap mood

Jemini

Is it possible to make a fan fic based on a web novel or comic?
Not only is it possible, I've actually made one.

(It's an after-story based fan-fiction. This means you will have to read the original work from start to finish in order for my FF to have any meaning what so ever for you.)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Self cucking.

Does it count if it is the future you? Yes. Hell yes. Poor past MC, even though he had ceased to exist.

... Also, this is a Doraemon story at one point, where a guy lost his prized medal and Suneo said it was Doraemon who did it. Cue Doraemon's gadgets all pointing to himself during the rebuttal and he said fuck it, goes back in time to catch the culprit. Stayed for a whole night and when he was about to leave the past, he thought "I should safekeep the medal" and completes the self analing loop.

Paul_Tromba

Self cucking.

Does it count if it is the future you? Yes. Hell yes. Poor past MC, even though he had ceased to exist.

... Also, this is a Doraemon story at one point, where a guy lost his prized medal and Suneo said it was Doraemon who did it. Cue Doraemon's gadgets all pointing to himself during the rebuttal and he said fuck it, goes back in time to catch the culprit. Stayed for a whole night and when he was about to leave the past, he thought "I should safekeep the medal" and completes the self analing loop.
Past MC still exists because future MC returns to the exact moment that he went back in time in order to keep the timeline the same. Past MC is same as future MC, except with more knowledge.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
We can make a second part to it