Recommendations Web Novels you dislike!

SsemouyOnan

Take me to the world of silver~
Yep, you read that right, gimme WNs you'd rate a 1 or 2 star(or whatever the equivalent is in its platform). Also, please give a reason why you dislike it. Is it too cliche for you? Too edgy? Trying too hard to be "different"? Good buildup into a disappointment of a climax/ending? Or is it just a hot piece of garbage? Do tell me.

If you think the author of the story is watching you and ready to hold you at gunpoint right now, don't worry. I gotchu.

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
I don't have any novels I actively dislike. There are plenty that are not to my taste or do not meet my quality standards, but I just stop reading those and forget about them.

There are some novels I was invested in that ended up disappointing me, but if the negatives feelings/irritation I got from them was bigger than the pleasure of reading the elements I liked they had, then I would drop it let my brain forget about them.

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
I don't have any novels I actively dislike. There are plenty that are not to my taste or do not meet my quality standards, but I just stop reading those and forget about them.

There are some novels I was invested in that ended up disappointing me, but if the negatives feelings/irritation I got from them was bigger than the pleasure of reading the elements I liked they had, then I would drop it let my brain forget about them.
Anything with very bad english.

IDKWtWrite-San

Projecting 'Unreliable Narrator' Tag
Not dislike rather disappointed if I see some bad english with wrong spelling. I can still read it due to trash manhwa translation but excessive bad english from the novelist that post chapter and still not learning will make me forget the novel and ignore it entirely after I read the said novel.

While the manga was decent, I don't like the novel ver of Solo Leveling. I did check the first few chapters and the writing wasn't that interesting.

Emperor's Domination does have some good ideas but it's such a chore to read. So many goddamn fillers and face-slapping you'll get tired of them.

Cultivation Chat Group was pretty okay, but it's easy enough to get boring soon.

Also, Release that Witch. It's just so irritating each time the Church came in so I dropped it when I couldn't take it anymore. Not to mention how the MC is just a living Wikipedia with explanation that didn't make sense to me. It just broke my immersion.

I wouldn't exactly rate them 1 or 2 stars, but around 3 stars since they did have their good parts which was why they're a popular and highly rated for others. personally, i don't enjoy them as much.

Last edited:

BVarnell89

Not a fan of Dual Cultivation. The concept is interesting and it could have been good, but the prose were bland and the women were just cardboard cutouts with no purpose other than to have the MC's jizz fill every hole in their body. They never play a strong role in the actual story beyond being an object of sex.

I also didn't like Shura's Wrath, but I'm not a fan of rapist protagonists. I'll GTFO any story where the MC rapes someone.