WEBnovel bans web users from reading

phaeous

The Semanticist
Sigh, I liked webnovel because you can keep scrolling, no need click 'next chapter'

But now you can't read anything on their WEBsite past vol 1

I have stories there, but I now insist on moving them here and|or honeyfeed.fm

Only people who read on their app unaffected​

LostLibrarian

I have stories there, but I now insist on moving them (...) honeyfeed.fm
Prepare to have no readers....

---------------------------------------

It is their last effort to prevent story theft...
As usual - webnovel is so desperate to make money from a small minority, it gets worse for the rest.

That said, why would you stop publishing because of that?

FallingLeaf

so they reached another level of stupid? Wow. I dropped them a while ago when they started preventing web users from getting the things to actually unlock chapters (free passes), and the pitiful amount of points they do give you can only be spent in the coin shop that's only available via the app, so I haven't paid any attention to them recently. Not surprised to see even more idiocy from that website and company

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I'm glad I left webnovel before they started going further downhill.

beast_regards

I can't access Webnovel anymore since I don't have access to the e-mail it is associated with.

CCmei

Ahahahahhahahaha I can only laugh from the depression.

As a writer, I liked WN's paragraph commenting function. I felt that it encouraged comments, which I'm a huge addict for. I don't write very fast or well in the first place so it's not like I have that many readers across all sites. But it's still disappointing. Better work on getting everything moved over and updated on sites scribble and honeyfeed.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
so they reached another level of stupid? Wow. I dropped them a while ago when they started preventing web users from getting the things to actually unlock chapters (free passes), and the pitiful amount of points they do give you can only be spent in the coin shop that's only available via the app, so I haven't paid any attention to them recently. Not surprised to see even more idiocy from that website and company
Ditto!

Lorelliad

If you love me, tie my hair 🎵
Yes, let Scribblehub be the number one writing site. Do it, join out savior Tony in cleansing the writer world

Aaqil

Cookies!
Yes, let Scribblehub be the number one writing site. Do it, join out savior Tony in cleansing the writer world
Bury him in a lot of angry people who aren't angry at him!!! :blob_cookie: