Weird Flex

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Flex your weirdest skills. It can be anything.

This is just a thread for people who want to flex their weird skills.

Starting with me, I am double-jointed, so I can do many things that normal people can't do, such as rotating both of my arms for 360°.

Lord_Drakonus

Connoisseur of Degeneracy
Whenever I drop something it will teleport across the room and under something making it extremely difficult to find. Even when I find it, it is extremely difficult to grab. Also, I drop things really often.
Wait, that's literally everyone, me included.

D

Deleted member 49654

My butt has a certain affinity with headphones. I often sit on them and, obviously, I often need to buy new headphones.

Mechaphobic

it's gonna make editing the next chapter I write a nightmare. :blob_teary: I had to type some paperwork for my therapist and it is loaded with typos.

FoxxieFox

Apprentice Wizard
Windows has yet to be activated on my computer despite me building it 2 years ago.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I can add 2k words during editing only for them to have to be edited!

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Flex your weirdest skills. It can be anything.

This is just a thread for people who want to flex their weird skills.

Starting with me, I am double-jointed, so I can do many things that normal people can't do, such as rotating both of my arms for 360°.
I can bend my fingers completelt back. Like, touching-the-back-of-my-hand back. I can also make them unbendable by tensing them a lot. This makes it so that they are very sturdy and don't bend at all...

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
I can win freecell games 99.9% of the time (not a hyperbole btw, I really do... My current goal is to reach 99.99% win rate, but that means another 26000 wins... Gonna take a few years).

I can get times on the low 100s at Minesweeper in Expert Difficulty! Even my average is below 150s even!

I can play chess blindfolded, and I usually win if I'm playing against someone that never studied anything!

And most importantly... I can waste way more time than I should in forums, totally getting in the way of my work schedule!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
1621304603125.jpeg