weird way sh gives series by number

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
scribblehub.com/series/1 gives https://www.scribblehub.com/series/1686/lord-and-dragon/

but starting with 2 and who knows how long the number is in the beginning of the title
(this also goes for 90 btw)

And children of the sun for 11

Idk I just found it kinda neat

obviously works for 2 digits (90 and 27)
maybe 3 (100, 620 but not 365)
(obsidian blade not the one below, though it is not the beginning)

Interestingly enough, it doesn't seem to work for 4 digits

Last edited:

LilRora

Mostly formless
I'm pretty sure it's like this because it numbers stories together with individual chapters. I don't think having my story at number 466034 and its first chapter at 466042 is a coincidence.

Hence, as there is a story for number 1, it gives you the story, but because there is no story for numbers 2-9, it gives you one that has the number in its name. So it's likely that it didn't work for four digits because you didn't input any that would correspond to a story. Not that I'm basing it on anythung but my guesses.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
I'm pretty sure it's like this because it numbers stories together with individual chapters. I don't think having my story at number 466034 and its first chapter at 466042 is a coincidence.

Hence, as there is a story for number 1, it gives you the story, but because there is no story for numbers 2-9, it gives you one that has the number in its name. So it's likely that it didn't work for four digits because you didn't input any that would correspond to a story. Not that I'm basing it on anythung but my guesses.
for four digits there is no story, but there exists a story whose title is the number I inputted

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
While I do admit to have disdain towards modern society and the idea of basically working until I die on things that do not directly influence my own surroundings and while I indeed spend an inordinate amount of time on this forum, I am not a neet.
I wasn't calling you a NEET, I was saying it was neet. As in, cool.

Oreo

Legend said only a chosen one can have a story at number 177013.