Weirdest Dream

Draconite

Exist in the void
Having a race to get a jade beauty as a fiancee but suddenly the track is vertical, and i started to fall and when i got to the bottom i went back to the start. This went on until i woke up.

Napelynn

Speaking of repetitive dreams, I had a dream where I got isekai-ed along with two other people. But we weren’t heroes, instead we were in a turquoise forest, driving a school bus. Every so often a miniature jelly pig triceratops thing would come into the school bus (the door was open for some reason) and then I would kill it with a sharp stick. That was the entire dream. Just me and two others in a school bus, in the middle of a strangely colored forest, killing jelly pigs with a twig, over and over and over again.

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
One that I inserted into one of my most recent stories. I can hardly even remember it but it went something like this.

Was playing a really stupid pointless video game, meet a little girl who gets praised by some random lady as being really good at it or something. Next thing I know I hear someone bitching about the TV not working. Then a “no way.” I stand up and look out a window to the side. Seems to be a heavy storm.

I turn back in front of me and the scene has changed. Not in front of that video game anymore, but my laptop, phone, and suitcase are in front of me on the ground. The little girl is also gone. Suddenly shit hits the fan and I realize I’m in this glass dome building and a fighter jet swoops by firing off missiles with guns blazing. It swooshes by overhead and crashes into a building in the distance to my rear. I pick up my laptop, phone, and charger and flee leaving my suitcase behind.

Scene changes again and I find myself looking out over from the top of a staircase onto the street as army from a foreign country is clearing out buildings with guns in hand.

Scene changes again and I’m in an underground tunnel with doors in front of me. I seem to notice someone is on the other side approaching so I hide off to the side. Men in orange suits open the door and pass by me without noticing me. After they pass by I enter the door and pass another pair in orange suits but I don’t seem to care this time for some reason. When I get to the end of the tunnel I find that I’m outside in a forest or something like that.

Definitely the most random dream I’ve ever had.

CrusadeAgainstFurries

Supreme meme-lord
You don't wanna know...

1615552985047.jpg

BubbleC

Floating Idiot
Man, I have a dream log I write in right when I wake up whenever I have really weird/interesting dreams, and it's the most chaotic thing that I can barely understand.

One of them says: "MC wakes up in a game as the protagonist but realizes another person has transmigrated along with him as his twin female counterpart. Game's setting is that the player has the option of being a girl or guy (like genshin) and then gets accustomed to the world by the mechanic. Mechanic who looks nice on the surface actually got addicted to drugs by the protagonist's counterpart and ODs."

Another dream I had recently was where there was this girl that got kidnapped and trained to become some sort of courtesan/prostitute for the rich in this dystopian facility. In this dream world, there are three main types of people: nobles, dolls, and then lower-class humans (which the protagonist is). Dolls are basically artificial humans/robots that the nobles bring around with them like an accessory. For whatever reason, there's a new trend among the nobles to give their dolls partners, and the MC becomes the girlfriend of a really high-class doll. And then they go to a taco stand where the one who could eat this huge taco would get a prize. MC wins the taco-eating competition and the doll falls in love with her.

So yeah, I have pretty weird dreams I'm not sure if I should share or not.

Malonymous

Back when I played a lot, I had a few dreams where I was playing versions of Pokemon that don't exist. Like, different maps, towns, pokemans, etc. As a bit of a completionist, major weird vibes waking up and realizing I can't finish the game anymore... :sweating_profusely:

Oh, when I was playing the original Ruby version there was one dream where upstairs in the Pokecenter was a Gender Changer machine that let you swap your character's gender. Hey, Pokemon Go actually lets you do it~

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Man, I have a dream log I write in right when I wake up whenever I have really weird/interesting dreams, and it's the most chaotic thing that I can barely understand.

One of them says: "MC wakes up in a game as the protagonist but realizes another person has transmigrated along with him as his twin female counterpart. Game's setting is that the player has the option of being a girl or guy (like genshin) and then gets accustomed to the world by the mechanic. Mechanic who looks nice on the surface actually got addicted to drugs by the protagonist's counterpart and ODs."

Another dream I had recently was where there was this girl that got kidnapped and trained to become some sort of courtesan/prostitute for the rich in this dystopian facility. In this dream world, there are three main types of people: nobles, dolls, and then lower-class humans (which the protagonist is). Dolls are basically artificial humans/robots that the nobles bring around with them like an accessory. For whatever reason, there's a new trend among the nobles to give their dolls partners, and the MC becomes the girlfriend of a really high-class doll. And then they go to a taco stand where the one who could eat this huge taco would get a prize. MC wins the taco-eating competition and the doll falls in love with her.

So yeah, I have pretty weird dreams I'm not sure if I should share or not.
I wish I could remember my dreams but it's quite a rarity. Lucid dreamed twice(in on one day) but it was about me getting cheated on which sucked. Other than that most if not all dreams that I've remembered are about my old go-to fantasy I'd immerse myself in when I was a little kid.

Anyways, I'd like to read about more of your dreams cause they just sound amazing.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I met God in the form of a dear. He told me that I needed to do something important but I kept refusing. Mainly because he didn't sound like Morgan Freeman. He then cursed me for my impudence and I woke up. Strangely I woke up to being bitten by several spiders and ended up having to take steroids for the rash it gave me.

AdLeto

I met God in the form of a dear. He told me that I needed to do something important but I kept refusing. Mainly because he didn't sound like Morgan Freeman. He then cursed me for my impudence and I woke up. Strangely I woke up to being bitten by several spiders and ended up having to take steroids for the rash it gave me.
Now write a book on it and start a new religion

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I dreamt myself waking up in an alternate world where people I know are their opposite sex counterparts. I was totally confused since people tend to see me weirdly until I ran in to my female counterpart and she looked at me like what a yandere is. At first she treated ne nicely and all which is kinda confusing since people I know act differently than their real world counter part and thats where I realize the grave importance....

'acted differently.'

I started to run from my female counterpart as she summons her muscled women strikeforce at me as I tried to get rammed myself into a truck since that was the only way for me to escape the real world. There, I go in to my Subconscious to call in the eldrich gods to try and delay my other self. She might be beautiful, loves me so much but she is batsht crazy in that she tries to take over my body and plans on ruling the world with BLs and furries. She only needed my massive imagination to complete her world domination as I finally got rammed myself with a truck and woke up to see a man with a horse dck and was having sex with a magical girl and finally realize that I returned to my own dream world.

xluferx

Feeling that you are playing a game yet everything is pitch black but your mind is focused in giving commands

skillet

a frying pan
I wrote this somewhere, but I had a dream where I kept realizing I was in a dream and 'waking up' except I would then realize I was still in a dream, over and over and over again, until I thought I would never wake up. As in, gasp awake in my bed, it'll be like 12:30 AM (back when I slept early, rip), and be like phew, that was a dream.... but it wasn't.

It was meta-scary. o_o

Another one I had a dream where I wandered into an Aztec-like civilization with my mom, and the chief there had this ability to disengage her head from her neck and would hang it upside down to watch over her people. Or another Aztec-like civilization dream, except I was the chieftain daughter or something, and we had to save our country from aliens. Haha, that was fun. xD

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
Someone was swimming in front of me. It seemed like we were racing. Then, we reached the shore. As soon as the person in front of me touched the land, he turned into a lion. I was also about to reach the shore. After that, the lion raised his hind legs, pointing its ass at my face.

Then.... it LET OUT THE BIGGEST, LOUDEST, AND MOST LIKELY SMELLIEST, FART EVER!

I suddenly got a leash and then captured the lion. Then, the leash started to choke the lion. It quickly died. After death, the leash ATE the carcass left and then it lunged at me. It started tearing my flesh apart.... and then it turned back into the lion... who now had a frickin' DONGER that looked like a human man's. It started to undress me. I then ran away. After that, my clothes automatically came back. My flesh? It was restored... I think.

When the clothes came back, I got a grenade. I threw it at the lion. The lion's body exploded. I had opened my mouth and started choking on the flesh that got in my mouth.

A teddy bear came next to me. I picked it up. It looked cute. Then, the bear grew claws and fangs. It bit me. I was choking. I die and my body is being bitten. After that... I came back and strangled the bear. It died.... then, papers appeared suddenly. Those papers started cutting me. I felt desperate. I thought that I was ACTUALLY going to die. I somehow summoned a flamethrower and burned the paper. Then I woke up... but I actually didn't. I had just DREAMED that I woke up. I woke up in a DREAM. Suddenly, my world shook. I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I realized that I had ACTUALLY woken up. My mom had been shaking me. Yes, this dream was one of my most terrifying dreams, cuz I was only 9 when I had it. Flamethrowers hadn't even been invented! I just imagined a device that could shoot out flames. This is the only dream that remained in my memory for a long time. I had a test the next day....

Agentt

Thighs
Weirdest dream? You aren't worthy enough for that. No, it's more accurate to say you aren't prepared to handle it. So I am going to tell you a normal one.
I was in my home town. I say home town, but my parents moved out just after I was born so that place is pretty much unknown to me. So, I was just walking, bored. I was just galloping around when I found a forest. I went into a forest and found an old and abandoned temple. Just for giggles, I place a stick in it.

Now since I now have a temple with a statue of me(stick) I became God. Becoming God, I became all powerful. I wanted to use my power for the betterment of humanity, but there weren't any super villains around. So I created some.

But they turned out to be too powerful and fighting them was becoming more pain than fun. So I burned the entire town to ashes.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
The dream that I remember.

Two stars, orbiting a planet (yes, correct order) overlooking a supermassive supernova explosion.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I have a lot of weird dreams. I believe that once I tell someone about a dream, I'll never have it again, so I'll tell you about one I had recently:

My mom cooked my baby in the oven like a Thanksgiving turkey. He turned out blackened and crispy on the outside and somehow still alive and crying, but certainly disabled for the rest of his life. It was truly frightening. Also, I apparently had another baby just like him somewhere, and my mom promised to do a better job cooking the next one like nothing was wrong.

Obviously, I share this dream because I never want to have it again!