Weirdest place where lilies bloom

Yuri can bloom anywhere as long there are two or more girls, but sometimes, it gets stale on how many of them are set in school.

What do you think is the weirdest place for lilies to bloom?

For example: the toilet at all boys' school (not sure if it's weird).

Myrane66

A princess gets saved by her Knight, then the helmet opens to reveal the Knight is of fairer sex.

A prostitute falls for a lesbian customer.

A gym goer falls for her spotter.

The Villainess mc falls for the heroine. (The reverse had already been done)

MrTiemos

DinoSir, thank you very much!
The weirdest place?
I’d say it’s when two noblewomen have their engagements broken by their fiancés because apparently the fiancés were homo, then the two noblewomen spend time together discussing their heartbreak. During this time they become friends until one night one confesses to the other and BOOM!!!
Yuri

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Flat-earthers vs round-earthers convention, the busty Flat-earthers girl and the legal loli round-earthers hook together

Llamadragon

A girl investigates a ghost rumor in a graveyard and runs into the 'ghost' but its actually the gravekeeper intern on night duty.

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
Ikea (popular with lesbians for uncertain reasons)

The doctor's office

A crossdressing convention

A class for learning to swim like a mermaid

A hetero group date

A murder scene

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
Ikea (popular with lesbians for uncertain reasons)

The doctor's office

A crossdressing convention

A class for learning to swim like a mermaid

A hetero group date

A murder scene
A murder scene? Smth like:
An inexperienced police officer girl caught up with the killer
-S-stop! Or I'll shoot!
The killer comes up to her whole grinning and takes the gun in her hand while embracing her hand in hers
-Wa-what are you doing?!
-
Damn, my imagination ran wild on this one a bit. There's a huge lack of gong and Zhou kinda yuri couples

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
-S-stop! Or I'll shoot!
The killer comes up to her whole grinning and takes the gun in her hand while embracing her hand in hers
-Wa-what are you doing?!
-
Damn, my imagination ran wild on this one a bit. There's a huge lack of gong and Zhou kinda yuri couples

You could also have murderers falling in love while carrying out a murder~! I have a BL pairing like that...

-S-stop! Or I'll shoot!
-Wa-what are you doing?!
-

this one reminds me of yuricam haha

and lol with that ikea xD

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
Just have them meet up at the bar. The meeting doesn't have to be over complicated. Two girls, looking for a quick hookup. All the weird stuff can come later.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You could also have murderers falling in love while carrying out a murder~! I have a BL pairing like that...
this takes Stockholm syndrome to a whole new level

Just have them meet up at the bar. The meeting doesn't have to be over complicated. Two girls, looking for a quick hookup. All the weird stuff can come later.
two girls, chilling like drunk pearls, no foot apart cause' they're all gay

Moonpearl

The Yuri Empress
this takes Stockholm syndrome to a whole new level

I don't think Stockholm Syndrome applies if nobody is being taken captive? They plan a murder together as acquaintances, they carry it out as lovers~!

Llamadragon

I don't think Stockholm Syndrome applies if nobody is being taken captive? They plan a murder together as acquaintances, they carry it out as lovers~!
Yeah, Stockholm syndrome is becoming unhealthily sympathetic to someone holding a position of power over you. The original case was when an armed bank robber took some people hostage for several days inside the bank, but in the end they all liked him so much they refused to cooperate with the police... I should read up on that case, I wonder if he was brainwashing them somehow or if he just had the protagonist syndrome to the point where he truly was that uncannily likeable...

But back OT, a reverse Stockholm Syndrome?

Murderer: I've planned for the perfect murder for the past years, and it's finally time!
'Victim': Muha haha, I've known about your plan all along! Come, fall into my trap!
Murderer: *Falls into trap* Later: Oh no, she's hot

FireflyFanatic

Rawr. Trans rights.
Murderer: I've planned for the perfect murder for the past years, and it's finally time!
'Victim': Muha haha, I've known about your plan all along! Come, fall into my trap!
Murderer: *Falls into trap* Later: Oh no, she's hot
Yes. 10/10 Would read.