Weirdest Writing Sites

I'm just curious if you folks ever come to weird-ass writing sites and what kind of dank stuff they burned into their mixtape.

Personally, I felt there'd be some stuff out there in the dank web where people turned everything into stuff resembling Mexican Sugar Dancing, but so far every writing site I came across seem quite normal. Sure there might be some wackos and cuckoos in-between but that's still in the normal scope.

I'm all ears on hearing how unhinged folks out there on these weird sites could be. If you could, try to mention the name so we can cross-reference them :D

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Wattpad definitely takes the cake for weirdest content. Tapas and Honey feed have... Interesting setups. Ritoria is so new that there are less than a hundred people on the site and even fewer authors which makes it excellent free real estate to establish oneself. Webnovel is just kinda corporate cringe and RR is fairly snobbish so I can't count it as weird but rather annoying for first timers. ScribbleHub is pretty weird for reasons most on here know but it's also pretty weird how subjective weird things are. I think I may have missed a few.

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
I'm just curious if you folks ever come to weird-ass writing sites and what kind of dank stuff they burned into their mixtape.

Personally, I felt there'd be some stuff out there in the dank web where people turned everything into stuff resembling Mexican Sugar Dancing, but so far every writing site I came across seem quite normal. Sure there might be some wackos and cuckoos in-between but that's still in the normal scope.

I'm all ears on hearing how unhinged folks out there on these weird sites could be. If you could, try to mention the name so we can cross-reference them :D
Does fanfiction.net count or do we just give that a pass

aimless

Wanderer of Forums

Oh yeah, as deathilim says, AO3 is an entirely different breed. You’d need to turn off your humanity to read some of the stuff there…

The weird tags on the site that starts with nh and ends with .net is the norm on some of the stories I’ve had the misfortune to view there

I'm astounded no one even mentiones Ao3. Even Wattpad seems like a tame kitten compared to the abominable weird ideas from there.
Oh yeah, as deathilim says, AO3 is an entirely different breed. You’d need to turn off your humanity to read some of the stuff there…

The weird tags on the site that starts with nh and ends with .net is the norm on some of the stories I’ve had the misfortune to view there

it really baffles me that the site went over my head, considering it's the site i usually go to post my writings.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
literotica

lol. I used to post there under a different name lol.

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□

Here

Southdog

Caustic, handle with caution
FIMFiction. The FIM stands for Friendship is Magic, yknow, the last gen of my little ponies.

It has well over 113k stories. A solid 23k of those are tagged "Human," and involve a human, by some means, entering the world of Equestria. Where there are no humans. Y'know... like an Isekai.

ScribbleHub has roughly 12.7k stories ever published on it. Of those, about 3k of those have the Isekai tag.

FIMFiction, a website about ponies, has more stories about humans being isekai'd into the world of My Little Pony than Scribblehub HAS published works!

I think that's pretty weird.

Erys

Her Highness
I have bookmarked all the sites mentioned and shall now post stories there when i have time
Time is a brick. It can be used to build a courthouse of reason. Or it can be thrown through the window. To truly claim ownership of time is not to bear, carry, or harness oneself to that which exists, but on the contrary to unburden, unharness, and set free that which lives. Lose your face: become capable of loving without remembering, without phantasm and without interpretation, without taking stock. Let there just be fluxes, which sometimes dry up, freeze or overflow, which sometimes combine or diverge.