Welcome thread for the newbies!

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
Yo, I actually forgot to introduce myself after I stopped being a stalker, so well, catch~!

Name/Nickname: Saileri / Sai

Hobbies/interests :
  • Gaming (all genres, I'm fast learner, like to give my best, mostly FPS or RPG, I was the usual CS kid, 400dpi god)
  • Reading all fantasy (started with western books, now mostly novels)
  • Technology (am a tech nerd, IT tech certificated, I nut during tech announcements)
  • E-Marketing and kind of psychology (I love PR stuff, managed a blog in past, hosted international tournaments and event commented live)
  • Dungeons & Dragons (am a pr0 5e Dungeon Master, love hosting AL sessions, I can easily get you into it, just call me Sensei~!)
  • The good weeb shit (too poor for figurines, except a few low cost ones)
  • Imagining wild shit (seriously, I can go for hours developing a story in my head and I love it)

Genres you read often/tags you often look for
  • Fantasy numbah won
  • All the isekai trash belongs to us
  • Yuri is life, yuri is love
  • RPG/Level

Your favourite novel/read and WHY

It would be easier to just check my Anilist here, but let's drop few titles:
  • "Arifureta [LN/Mango]" - LN because dunno, I just fell in love with it at first few pages and now I own all up to date physical releases (the only LN I own physically), and Mango because it just fucking looks dope af, the art is so fitting the LN (also have some physical copies)

• "Hellsing [Mango]" - My first favorite ever. Got gifted for xmass. Best gift ever.

• "The Inheritance Cycle [Books]" - Also a gift once. I was a kid and just loved the world, magic and dragons.

• "Trilogy of The Black Mage [Books]" - One of my first ones with fem MC. Story was nice.

General

So, yeah, that's it in short. I've recently started writing down 2 of the stories that were locked in my head. Imma start posting after I'm done with this semester exams. I'm the quiet type in person, but when it comes to writing I always had problems to fit into the word limits. I can get a bit overwhelming with words. Well, you will see for yourselves soon enough.

Last edited:

Seyer_Jad

Name: Jad/Seyer

interests :

Reading

Playing anything that seems fun

writing

Genres you read often:

Eastern Fantasy Novels

Fantasy

Scifi x Fantasy

Those that have ruthless MCs, cunning, and funny MCs/ or those that have really good character developments where MC starts off as a pussy then turns into a badass, I like those.

Your favorite novel

Reverend Insanity - Is story is not black and white but only gray and the MC is really smart who never loses track of his goals.
Dragon-Marked War God: Because it's a simple power trip
Monster Paradise: Evolving Monsters are pretty cool
Ze Tian and most novels of Mao Ni.

I started writing out of short interest and it seeing others like my stories is pretty cool and my audience is pretty supportive so I find that fun. Oh yeah, and I have bad grammar...that's it, have a good day; and to whoever who is reading this...sorry for wasting your time

Tejoka

Hi everyone, nice to meet you!

Name/Nickname:
Tejoka, like it says to the left

Hobbies/Interests: Reading, like a lot. Usually fantasy and science fiction. Also, I like to take walks in nature, discuss science, politics, philosophy or whatever, and of course, writing.

Genres: Fantasy and Science Fiction. I'll read almost everything in those categories. Which types or tags I like depends on what I'm in the mood for, really. Although I always like complex characters and I'm always happy to find stories that include diversity (and do it well).

Favorite novel: This is hard, since I don't really have a favorite. There are so many good novels! I guess I have to go with the Harry Potter series, which was my favorite for a long time.

My own story: This one: Reverse Reincarnation. I've just started posting it here, although I'm a little further in on another site. If you like a twist on the usual transmigrator story and a genius MC, maybe it's worth checking out.

I've been writing for years now, even published a novel in a (very) small press a few years ago, although to be honest I probably shouldn't have. I'm starting to write a webnovel as a bit of an experiment, since I usually plan things out in more detail. Hopefully I'll get some useful feedback.
Also, English isn't my first language, so if you notice a mistake, please correct me!

PandaSempai

First of all, good day to all of you! I generally don't go to forums so it's my first time here. Everyone can call me Panda/PandaSempai.

My hobbies are, hmm... Reading books, gaming, and going under the shade of a tree everyday(when it's not raining) to relax.

The genres that I like are Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, and Harem. I seriously don't like dramas. That's a no no. I have enough dramas to deal with IRL so that's out of the question.

My favorite novel would be that book I've read in the past called Virtual World: Peerless White Emperor. It has the elements that I like overall. Even though it sometimes go overboard with its comedy, it's still a great novel. It also have a great world building theme that I like so it's a great novel in my book. Well, that's in my opinion. I also posted my fanfiction here. Well, it's a generic Wish Fulfillment thing so I don't think that needs to be mentioned. Check it out if yourself if you are interested. BTW, it's a Fanfic of Highschool DxD, Gabriel DropOut, Kobayashi no Dragon Maid, Shinmai Maou no Testament, and Masamune-kun no Revenge. It's a crossover so I changed some of their backgrounds to fit the story.

Here's the link: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/...d-leisurely-living-my-life-in-a-normal-world/

What I like the most, currently, is to read those adventure stories with great world building. Maybe some Isekai? Well, it's quickly getting old so I sometimes stop reading those.

Cobblehoof

Hello to you all (from rainy England. Ugh). Part-time lurker, now full-time member and poster.

Name/Nickname: Cobblehoof/Hoofy/
Hobbies/interests: Writing, reading, music stuff, tabletop roleplay, crafting, gaming, cooking, witchcraft and magic.
Genres you read often: Fantasy, cyberpunk, horror, thriller, detective stuff.
Your favourite novel/read and WHY:
oof. This is so difficult. Recent favourite reads would be western fantasies like Beyond Redemption, The Gutter Prayer, The Final Empire, The Wandering Inn, Thieves and Kings; Eastern stuff like Berserk, Battle Angel Alita, Goblin Slayer. All to them offer either compelling and unique worlds vs. traditional Western Tolkien-inspired fantasy, or put unique spins on traditional Western fantasy. I like stories that aren't reliant on dragons, orcs, and elves!
Your work: I have started publishing my fantasy game-lite novel, Gloam: The Sin-Eater here. If you like strong female leads, OP protagonists (with their own unique weaknesses), and original settings then it might be for you.

Really looking forward to talking and engaging with you all, and reading the work of those of you who create stuff here!

sereminar

What's up everyone! My user name is pronounced Suh-rem-in-ar, you can totally use my username sereminar or i also go by Robin.
I read more than could possibly be considered healthy
I really love anything with not male leads written by not male authors, i specifically love some good trans and lesbian stories
I've read basically all the trans/lesbian books on here lol :blob_highfive:
I'm loving how lively the forums are here, I also read a lot on Royal Road and... well there's a big difference :sweat_smile:

Tan913

Hi guys I am a new member here. I have been meaning to ask can we translate other stories on this website as a novel? examples include Marvels immortal throne, friendship system etc. Also can we receive donations for the same?

tofu_moon

Hewwoo! *waves nervously*
it’s so nice to meet everyone! Here’s a lil bit about me :)

Nickname: just call me tofu~
Hobbies/interests: cooking, playing catan, reading Korean and Japanese LN, sleeping... ALL THE SLEEPS!!
Genres I like: fantasy, isekai, romance, transmigration
My favorite novel to read: Ascendance of a Bookworm. I read the whole thing after reading the eng translation on novelupdates, and IT IS AMAZING. The worldbuilding, plotline, the magic system-everything is just mwah!

And the best part is-no harem! I dislike the harem trope since I feel like it’s overused and an easy cop-out for a writer. Have a difficult problem? Here, get a waifu! Another problem? Get another waifu!
Just....no thnx....

I dropped release that witch because of the harem too.
But I do tolerate them when the story is interesting enough, so don’t destroy me if you disagree with me plz..
I also especially enjoyed Praise The Orc and Master Hunter K, they were different from the classic japanese isekai tensei novels like tensei shitara slime datta ken, kumo desuga nanika, and arifureta(i like the classics too!).
Other novels I like: goblin kingdom, green skin, 8th class mage, LMS, king of the battlefield, I am the monarch, the list can go on~

I LIKE THEM ALL SOO MUCCHHH.

My work: I’m currently writing an isekai survival novel about a girl transmigrated into a raven called Black Wing. It’s my entry into the Adventum Contest so check it out if you’re interested :)

Another story I’m working on is a summoned heroine romance novel, where the girl helps the nation (also falls in love and has a baby with the Prince) that summons her and goes home...but she comes back.
Aaaand that’s it from me! If you’ve read this far, here you go! *hands you silky white tofu*
Excited to be here on this forum and meet everyone!

SilvCrimBlac

A Historical Bastard
So yeah, my account isn't new but my use of the account is new. I joined sometime in the summer of last year, dunno exactly when, but I've only been using it for the past few days.

So yep hey folks.

Nickname(s): A lot of my friends call me Dice, yes as in the kind you roll. I'm honestly not sure why but it's something that has stuck since I was like 5 or 6. To keep up with the name, I've actually carried a pair of black and white dice so that when people in my hometown of Detroit ask, I can just pull them out and say "cuz of these". Yeah, since I can't remember why the name came about I basically invented one. I'm a genius that way.

Genres: Isekai, LitRPG, Action-Romance, Adventure, Historical sometimes. Fantasy obvs. No Yaoi or Genderbender. Don't understand the purpose of gender bender when a tomboy-type female MC would be the exact same thing and act the same way. But oh well, live and let live. Normally no Yuri either but I have been pleasantly surprised before so I sometimes give those a chance.

Fav novel: Kinda hard to answer that one. I've been reading a bunch of history stuff for a while now. Currently reading a bunch of King Arthur stuff lately so....>.>

The only genre I could say I openly hate right now with a very biased passion is Xianxia.

My "eventual" story will be called For Camlann.

Kinda like King Arthur, set in 380 A.D., sort of, but with LitRPG and "The System" shenanigans making people into super-powered folks and a lot of genuine historical people, tribes and nations, and places and so on. Don't expect everything to line up historically accurate since I bring people in that were either already dead, too old or too young to be doing what they are doing....and yeah.

I have a similar idea with the LitRPG "The System" stuff set during the Fourth Crusade as well as other LitRPG The System ideas with the Kenmu Restoration and early periods of the Ashikaga Shogunate of Japan. Have lots of notes and so on but I'm not expecting to get many readers here in RR since I doubt Historical stuff will get much play here.

Anyway, thanks for having me and I hope I mesh in well with peeps here. Later o/

placeintime

Yeeting myself out
I forgot to introduce myself, better late than never:biggrin_s:

Name/nickname: you can just call me Whatiflife

Hobbies: My hobbies are reading web novels, playing valorant, cooking, and sleeping.

Favorite Genre: My favorite genre would definitely be yandere, and my second would be between polygamy and wuxia.

my favorite novel: This is a difficult choice for me. I think my favorite novel was the first one that I read was douluo dalu or full marks hidden marriage, Duoluo dalu was the first novel that I ever read and it was the one that got me into reading novels. While hidden marriage was something I used as a basis to help with writing my novels.

Current works:

The first novel that I wrote was how about how a man was killed due to the betrayal of his wife. before he died he was sent back to his teenage years and was going to change his ways.

The second novel that I'm working on is about how a man had just woken up from being in a coma for 1 year, and he doesn't remember anything about his past. The only thing that he had found out is that his wife is a super overpowered character that only loves him

Norseman

Greetings! I suddenly realized I had not registered at forum, and then this thread popped up.

Name/Nickname: Norseman, just to keep it simple. I got the nickname at work, some joke about being disney-viking?

Hobbies/interests: Woodworking, and reading.
Yup, you read right. I make stuff like cabinets, tables, and such as a hobby. They're not pretty, but its loads of fun. I do everything with handtools, 18th century style. The only powertool I use is a vacuum cleaner.
Reading books have been my main interest most my life tho, until webnovels started to appear on internet.

Genres you read often/tags you often look for:
mostly I read LitRPG, Isekai, Fantasy/Adventure combo, but anything good is always interesting.

Your favourite novel/read and WHY; please state why at least since we wanna know more about what type of reads you like and it might help people to find out if they can contribute to your reading list:

Usually I read light-hearted isekai stuff.
But the best book I've ever read is "The Dialectics of Secularization: On Reason and Religion" by Joseph Ratzinger (the former pope), and Jürgen Habermas.
Why: Ratzinger is in his field of academia one of the real heavyweights. Add Habermas, who is an equal giant in his field(s). They had a discussion that literally went on for days, then continued it in writing - when they realized others might be interested in it.
It's intelectually challenging, enlightening and inspirational to read, I guess that's my real "why". Two true masters of their fields, at the peak of their career, who now looks critically at just how academia makes links science and religion.

I usually look for stories with depth, and character growth. I think that more often than not a really good story has multiple stories going at the same time, kinda in the background.
..like the romance stuff in Lord of the rings series, to give a classic example. It's the small occational hints, spread over a long time, that's interesting to spot.
..or how Winne the Poo stories really is also a political satire.

and even some of the stories you wrote on scribble hub:
I've not yet added any stories to scribble hub. I'm more of a reader than a wrighter, and the few stories I have written don't really fit in here.

So far I really like ScribbleHub. There's some really good writers, and a lot of people eager to get there.

MorgueAnna

Name/Nickname: Morgana/MysteryCorgi/Morgi

Hobbies/interests :

• Playing and making video games — I especially love RPGs and indie titles. Also board games and TTRPGs.
  • Reading — novels, manga, research papers, you name it.
  • Anime — been watching anime my entire life thanks to nerdy parents.
  • Visual Novels (I'm a developer and an avid fan.)

Genres you read often/tags you often look for
  • Fantasy
  • Otome
  • Isekai and similar genre like trapped in MMO types
  • Yuri and girl's love in general

Your favourite novel/read and WHY
  • Umineko no Naku Koro ni — many aspects of the original visual novel hit close to home and I deeply admire the writing that focuses on the pain of each individual and why they do what they do.

General

• .hack//SIGN and Project .hack in general are probably my favorite media ever.

JohnHKnight

Hey all!

I'm John which isn't my real name but sounds like so I'd say it's close enough. I'm 30 but let's not talk about that.
Currently I am writing a somewhat romantic but not YA urban fantasy (it's called Montgomery and Carano, check out here: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/179870/montgomery-and-carano/), but in the future I'm planning on writing spy stories, adventures, noir, alternative history, etc., all in the same settings where my first book takes place.
Hobbies... Writing, obviously, reading, gaming, movies, series so the usual geek package.
My favourite novel ever has to be either Neverwhere or American Gods from Neil Gaiman, can't decide, but in my top ten there are books like How's moving castle, The Dead Zone, The Princess Bride, When the sacred ginmil closes, The Long Goodbye, so my taste in books is kinda random.

Blossom_From_Fear

Hey! I'm brand new here, but hoping to make some waves in the community eventually ^~^

My user is Blossom_From_Fear , but I got by "The Twisted Lotus Blossom" or "T.T.L. Blossom" for my pen name<3
I write a lot of romance and tragedy (Sometimes simultaneously), with the occasional horror story from time to time
I'm excited to see what the future holds for me as a writer c:

Last edited:

SouthernElle

Hiya, I've been getting motivation to write again, and im using it to explore some new concepts in my head. I go by Elle, or Ellie and im generally into all manner of sci fi, fantasy, slice of life, and romance concepts. if someone is experiencing a new adventure, i want in.
ive started a new story that im calling Fluffy that begins nsfw, but i intend on making it more wholesome as i go along

Eleven_M.A.

Name: Eleven

Hobbies/interests:
Reading, writing, gaming, scribbling. Above all, procastrinating.

Genres you read often/tags you often look for:
Fantasy, sci-fi, psychological

Your favourite novel/read and WHY:
Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria

One of the biggest eye-openers I've ever read in terms of writing craftsmanship. A breath-taking psychological novel with dialogues that read like action scenes.

Add anything you like:
A net-juu in her thirties, with badly adjusted glasses and a negative Luck stat. A psychologist and an academic teacher before Truck-kun brought her to this reality.

I enjoy writing deep immersion POVs, mostly in first or third person limited. My main project is a josei psychological sci-fi novel, which evokes a lot of awkward silences and tumbleweed reactions. I had it posted online once, but the experience was so underwhelming I took it down (together with my accounts). The project I'm currently posting, SCENT, is a lighter story written for fun.

OkuraTsukiko

[Peace was never an option]
Name: OkuraTsukiko, It's a name that I came up with from a random generator. Except the surname has a meaning that can be related to me in real life. Tsuki means moon, and I'm a night owl, which can be interpreted that I like to stay up late. I like nighttime, no one can disturb your peace and quiet as you focus on your quality time.

Hobbies/Interests:
{ Drawing, I usually draw traditionally, I suck at digital:blob_frown:}
{ Watching Anime, of course, my only remedy}​
{ Play games, I like Rhythm, RPG, Gacha and Otome games as such}​
{ Playing the guitar, it soothes my emotions most of the time}​
{ Listening to music, it's a daily activity for me}​

Genres I often read:
-Isekai​
-Smut (it's for reference and sometimes stress-relieve)​
-Romance​
-BL​
-Crimes and Murder cases. Always love those twists and mind games​

My favorite novel:
For the moment, I only have one that would make me always read it over and over again. It's called "Summer in Seoul". I'm a fan of Romance novels​

General:
-I love making OCs since I was little, and now I have a total of 60+ ocs as far as I can remember. Some are inspired by real-life, fictional, game, and anime characters. In my very first novel, most of them are inspired by manhwas, anime, and games. One thing I hate about drawing them is the inconsistency I have that differs from my imagination.​
-I'm quite picky when it comes to collecting comics or watching anime. I'm not one of those weebs that have tons of anime waiting on their watch list, I prefer to watch 1 or 2 at the same time.​
-I'm a soon-to-be college student, currently enjoying the rest of my high school years in months to come.​

My Current work:

I'm currently focusing on my one and only series, My New Life As the Mafia Lord's Wife. It's a story about a girl who's going to be A Mafia Underboss's wife by force. Will she find a way to live in harmony with a cold-blooded and stoic man who is her newly wedded husband? It will be revealed in the chapters later on

I can't handle writing many stories at once, and this one has been in my mind for months. It's going to be long since I'm not only focusing on the Main Leads, but also the side characters which have an impact on them.

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
I'm Fox-Trot-9, but just call me Foxy.

I love reading and writing and drawing, and I love watching video game let's plays and listening to scary story podcasts and self help podcasts.

When I'm not online, I tend to read mystery and thriller books, a la, Arthur Conan Doyle's Sherlock Holmes stories, Lee Child's Make Me, and Mark Greaney's Gunmetal Gray. On Scribble Hub, I tend to look for action/thriller-oriented magical girl books that have fights and scary things happen in their storylines with a dash of ecchi/smutty naughtiness. Besides action-packed magical girl books, I'm really into dreampunk stories that delve into parallel words and dreamscapes, a la, Lewis Carroll's Alice books; isekai stories that delve into hidden worlds or fantastical places, a la, L. Frank Baum's Oz books; occult detective stories that combine elements from the mystery/detective genre and the supernatural/fantasy genre, a la, Jim Butcher's Dresden Files and J.k. Rowling's Harry Potter books; postmodernist stories, a la, Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughter-House Five and Leslie Marmon Silko's Ceremony; stories with multiple narrators/POVs, a la, Wilkie Collins' The Woman in White and The Moonstone and Bram Stoker's Dracula and Gerald Biss's The Door of the Unreal; and hardboiled, two-fisted, pulp fiction stories, a la, Sax Rohmer's Fu Manchu books.

I just listed out several of my favorite novels above, so no need to repeat my favorite novels here. I like reading these kinds of books, b/c I love turning the pages/scrolling down the web page to find out what happens next. I'm the thrill-seeking kind of reader, whether it's mystery, action, or ecchi naughtiness.

So far, I only have one story on Scribble Hub, Days of Blood and Roses: A Magical Girl Thriller. It pretty much combines a lot of the stuff I talked about in the above paragraphs, all the stuff I'm into put into one crazy-ass story.

Besides magical girls, I also like girls with guns, girls with swords/knives, and traps.

Last edited:

ZesshiLavi

I have alot of name, the reason is to protect my RL information.
But most of the time the alias I refer myself as is Lavi or Zesshi (Mostly Zesshi since Lavi is taken almost every site)
The most information you can get out of me is I am a Chinese, my father study at a British school since young hence English is the more common language used in my household , not to mention the fact I am more proficient in English rather than Chinese. Actually I am terrible at Chinese, I can understand most Chinese word and can even read them, however I have a hard time writing some of the more difficult word, until this day I still cant write some of my friend name. Being proficient in English however doesn't mean I am an expert on it, I have no problem speaking in English or writing them but oh by do my grammer and stuff sucks, you might wonder why? Well that's because I am too lazy to learn anything at all, ha.

Oh and I am 21, this information is free for you guys, well I mean if you can find me with just this consider me impressed.

Hobby list:
-Pc and mobile gaming (Anything goes really, if it interest me I would play it, assuming I have the money to buy it of course)
-Anime, most genre acceptable, but sometime I still wonder why some author are so fixated on the same style of story like everything else, beats me.
-Manga, probably same as Anime I would say.
-Manhwa, fantasy genre are more of my taste. Chinese romance and slice of life feels weird, I don't know why, not that I hate them but they just doesn't really interest me, maybe because I have watched too much Chinese drama Tv show since young?
-OldSchoolRuneScape, I freaking love this game. RS3 sucks , don't even try to talk to me about it.
-Writing fantasy idea, I don't let my imagination go to waste, anything that I imagined will almost always be instantly saved as a note file on my laptop, most of them stupid and hilarious but I enjoy reading them on my spare time.
-Eroge, Rance series my favourite , also still waiting for Eiyuu Senki Gold.
-Mockumentary , for example The Office and Park and Recreation.

Stuff I Hate:
-People that pretend to be cute to get attention, shoo shoo.
-Chinese animation, I don't know why but hearing Chinese vocal cringe me , honestly as a Chinese I would say that mandarin aren't suitable to be used on animation.
-Bugs, I don't kill them on sight but I am also afraid to touch them, not gonna lie I almost always have to ask someone else to dispose of them far away.
-Skimmed Milk, why call it a milk when it's water, stop lying. I agree strongly with Ron Swanson with this one.

Stuff that I am doing:
-Manga translation, currently translating INAMG (I'm not A Magical Girl) , might do more in the future.

Stuff that I plan to do:
-Writing a novel, I have some script and plan ready for a long time, might as well show the world now.

EternalSunset0

I have been around for a week or two, but I forgot to make my official introduction lol. Better late than never I guess?

So, I'm EternalSunset0. Now that I think about it, there's really no "catchy" nickname out of that that can roll out of the tongue lol. Some people do call me Middy, stemming from my old handle in Fictionpress. I'm quite the socially awkward guy irl, but I really hope to meet new friends here.

As for hobbies and interests, I'm obviously a big anime geek. I'm also into trading card games. MTG, Pokemon, Yugioh, Vanguard, Weiss Schwarz, WIXOSS, I played them all at least for a time in my life. Thinking of getting into the Digimon card game soon, too. I also do a bit of drawing, and I have a job as a writer for years already (mostly anime-related reviews, blog posts, or editorials). I'm not that big of a gamer, but I do play Shadowverse, League of Legends, some rhythm games like Bang Dream, VNs like Aokana, and quite a lot of JRPGs like the Trails series and the Persona series.

As for what I read, I mostly read light novels. Chances are, if I ended up loving an anime that has an LN, I would have picked it up at some point and read some of it. As for non-weeb stuff, I do read a couple of Western mainstream stuff. I personally love Dan Brown books, and I have read a lot of the stuff that became blockbusters when I was in elementary (you know, the LotR/Harry Potter stuff that were so big around the 2000s). Also, does TVTropes count? I love that site.

As for the genres I read, I love urban fantasy, oftentimes the science meets magic setting. Having many waifus in the story is a huge plus. However, in general, I tend to like stuff that reminds me of my favorite type of anime, mostly those like the To Aru series or Black Bullet for action titles and Saekano for the more comedic ones. As you can see, things I end up loving often has the same mold of the protagonist surrounded by different kinds of girls that may or may not like him. Generally, I'm not too picky in terms of genre, but if I can see influences from the anime and games that I love from the get-go, it's a huge motivator for me to start and keep reading.

Stories I've posted... I only really have Fractal Plane, which I started publishing on Wattpad first. It's my first serious project, and it pretty much is a frankenstein of the stuff I love from my anime and video games, wrapped in one Persona-like frame and written and set-up with a style as close to a translated Japanese LN as I can emulate. Just like an LN, I plan for it to go for multiple volumes, with each volume focusing on a "party member of the arc" before an eventual blow-off where things escalate. You know, the JRPG storytelling format. Needless to say, it's gonna go for a while depending on how fast I can write since I finish an entire volume first before starting my uploads.

I guess that's it for my introduction? Feel free to recommend your stories or things that I might like, and I can try to leave as good of a feedback as I can. Cheers!