Welcome thread for the newbies!

Emo

hello everyone
My Name is Nex or you can call me by my user im new to scribblehub and I hope i can do well on here im already working on a book im writeing that i wrote on wattpad as well

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Nickname: Thomas is my Internet alias, but Carburetor works fine.

Hobbies: I’m someone who has a short attention span when it comes to hobbies, in fact writing and reading is probably my newest hobby. Hopefully I’ll be able to keep interest in It.

Favorite Novel: I’m not sure if this means web novel, I haven’t completed any yet. I also have never done much reading before, I’ve forgotten all the novels I read that weren’t part of school assignments. I only read one book in 2021, and that was a nonfiction account of the history of the Tuskegee Airman and the 332d Fighter Group, and I only read it because it because a friend kept forcing it into my hands.

Genres and tags: I like fantasy, mainly dark fantasy, romance. I don’t know the name for it but I like stories set in modern times that aren’t set on Earth. Western, Interwar, and Early Cold-war are my favorite historical settings.

Shomin

Hi, I came from Tapas.
I'm pretty infamous there for a reason that their forum moderators decided to kick me out from that space.
So I came here and see hows the readers and authors community here.
Also checking out how the moderators and the SH system...

YS_og

Hi, I followed ↑ ↑ ↑ Shomin from Tapas.
The forum was lame and spam-filled. Hoping to find better stuff here.
I go by the online nickname Yoshi but that's too common of a username hence I didn't make that for myself.

I write the same genre that I read which is Action/Sci-fi with minimal/essentials-only levels of romance.
I draw a bit in my free time.

Not sure what else to say.... so.... ^^;

Daphne.K

Hi guys! Noobie author here.
Nickname: Daph
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, singing
Genre you like to read: Historical fiction, transmigration, fantasy romance, contemporary romance

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Welcome to SmutHub, everything here is that, remember it

Park_NamByul

Hello everyone.

I'm Park Nambyul. 21 year old, a girl and a hardcore lover of BL/Yaoi/Danmei whatever you want to call it. I'm just gay for gay. I started reading BL when I was 14 and I'm still happily falling down in the abyss of BL. I can read/watch anything as long as it's BL or related to BL. I love both - the eastern and western BLs.

I'm currently writing a novel called "The Diabolic Cultivator Thief" on scribble hub. Actually I started writing this story in 2019 but because of many personal problems I couldn't fully invest myself in writing it.

Also, even my writing was really bad and had many flaws and mistakes. Hence, now I've decided to re-write the story. The old version is still on a app/site called flyinglines.

I also love music, kpop, cpop, jpop, anime/donghua, cats and dogs, rain, making new friends, and Lan Zhan.

Lastly, nice to meet y'all

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Hello. This website looks like a nice place to share stories and read others' stories. Hope I will be able contribute something.
Welcome
Hi, I came from Tapas.
I'm pretty infamous there for a reason that their forum moderators decided to kick me out from that space.
So I came here and see hows the readers and authors community here.
Also checking out how the moderators and the SH system...
Infamous for what?

Duong_Trong

Duong_Trong or you can call me Cholbin
Hobbies consist of gaming, gaming and gaming... did i mention gaming? Also drawing and writing.
I often look for action, adventure. I'm not basic, you are!
I'm not very into reading but i can tell you what inspired me to write. An rpg game called LISA the Painfull, the game is jam packed with comedy but also tragedy to balance it out. It's set in a post-apocaliptic world known as Olathe where every woman is gone, and you play as an old man seeking redemption by trying to save what seems to be humanity's last hope, a little girl from warlords and perverts.

superphily

Hi all.

Name/Nickname you want us to call you: My username is fine.
Hobbies/interests: YouTube, finance news, documentaries, music, food, finding deals online.
Genres you read often/tags you often look for: Honestly, a lot of nonfiction.
Your favourite novel/read and WHY; please state why at least since we wanna know more about what type of reads you like and it might help people to find out if they can contribute to your reading list: I like the book, "The Four Agreements". I have a list of books I have read and want to read on goodreads.
Then add anything you like: I am writing a romance drama series called Splattering Yet Endearing.

Chao.

ChessN

Hello everyone,

I'm ChessN. You can just call me Chess. I've been lurking for about 4 months now and just made an account so I can upload my stories as I wanted some feedback.

I like fantasy stories set in the medieval-renaissance era and scifi where the humans are the big shot in the galaxy. Also dystopia, but I wanted to read/write something more optimistic nowadays. Read too many depressing stories lately and feel like it's taking a toll on my mental health.

Favourite novels (series) are Ender's Game series. I'm currently writing (trying at least) a fantasy series where the MC is investigating strange monster/bandits activity. I'm a new writer and still have difficulty writing, so I can't update it as often as other users (seriously, some people update 7 chapters per week! Best I can do is 1-2 chapters a week).

I'm also learning how to draw right now as I wanted to add some drawing to my stories. Still a complete noob though.

JupitersMoons

I'm JupitersMoons but you can just call me Jupiter. and I absolutely love reading any fantasy, fanfiction, romance, or adventure novel. I'm currently not really reading anything as I am trying to get better at writing. I get inspired by music and it really helps my writing. Other than that there isn't much.
I also try to draw when I feel creative to add art to my stories but I suck at drawing but am getting better thanks to drawing class.
Hope you all have a good rest of your day. :)

Shyguy-hero

Hello. I'm Shyguy hero. I am 34 a christen aquirius. I want to wright a litrpg.

LazyTimes

I'm LazyTimes and I dislike romance, and romance tags, and sorta dislike martial arts, and historical stuff.

DionneR

Greetings! I've been on the main site for quite some time, just decided to check out the forum. Besides reading, I'm currently dabbling in writing.