Welcome thread for the newbies!

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Erroneous or Erro or E or whatever you like?
Enjoy reading, and watching movies. Belong to a couple Table-top groups (D&D, Edge of the Empire, Vampire: the Masquerade, 40K)
Lurked around NUF for a couple years and now I've migrated here.
Resolution to post more!

We'll see how it goes.

Miserys_End

[Lv1 Pretend Person] Im the person I pretend to be
Enjoy reading, and watching movies. Belong to a couple Table-top groups (D&D, Edge of the Empire, Vampire: the Masquerade, 40K)
Resolution to post more!

We'll see how it goes.

Welcome to the... chaos? Or whatever we have here xD. Hope you enjoy your stay now matter how long it lasts.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Resolution to post more!

We'll see how it goes.
welcome to the forum

Hey there, I'm PeachyChrysanthemum (here, at least)
I don't really have hobbies so I usually pass my time by reading novels, translating, playing VNs or watching anime
I hate ecchi and harem genres with all my heart but I don't mind hentai itself
Miss me with the GB stories, psychological/romance genres are welcome though
Dark twists are fun, crazy protagonists even more so
I like planning plot more than actually writing because I get bored very easily and usually end up discarding everything in the middle

HokuouTenrou

Hello (in British accent). I'm not 100% new since I too came from NU. And so, I copy pasted the message from NU's thread...

So... Right, hobbies/interests. I love playing video games (some 2D fighters, JRPG, and visual novels if those count) and listening to some music (mainly atmospheric/melodic/folk/viking-black metal). When it comes to non-East Asian interests, I guess I'm kinda obsessed with Norse and Celtic stuff.

Genres/tags... A bit tricky for me, but I guess it's easier if I say mecha (the good ol' hot-blooded super robot variant), fantasy, and action. Oh, and older female love interest is a must. I love older women.

Favorite novel... I guess the only one I unironically like is JoJo: Purple Haze Feedback, and that's because I like both the series and Fugo himself. I came to relate with him over the course of the story, biased as that may be (I'll admit that I'm more of a manga and VN guy than novel, so my read-list is painfully short). Other honorable mention is 'Zentai Kougeki...' because, you know, hot mom.
When it comes to manga, I like the works by Shimizu & Shimoguchi duo (Linebarrel, Ultraman, Getter Robo Devolution). Cool art, and nice character development (for Linebarrel at least).
As for VN, Walkure Romanze is my top pick. Sexy art, and serviceable story (at least nothing makes me want to groan in frustration). Honorable mention is Unionism Quartet. Eh story (more like the power creep), but the art is nice enough.

Lately been trying to write my own (generic) web novel, thus said friend's encouragement. No market yet for my kind of novel in our country, he said.

In any case, pleased to meet you. Sorry for being needlessly lengthy.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Hey there, I'm PeachyChrysanthemum (here, at least)
I don't really have hobbies so I usually pass my time by reading novels, translating, playing VNs or watching anime
I hate ecchi and harem genres with all my heart but I don't mind hentai itself
Miss me with the GB stories, psychological/romance genres are welcome though
Dark twists are fun, crazy protagonists even more so
I like planning plot more than actually writing because I get bored very easily and usually end up discarding everything in the middle
Welcome to the forum may you have a fun and memorable time here

Hello (in British accent). I'm not 100% new since I too came from NU. And so, I copy pasted the message from NU's thread...
Welcome

Alienix

Name: Alienix
Nickname: Alien, Nyx, or Linley Baruch ... just kidding ... just call me Alienix.
Favorit Genre in General: Fantasy, Comedy, Erotica
Favorit novel: I Shall Seal the Heavens. The reason is it is the only novel that can make me cry like a ... baby. Ah, MH's foster father is the best.
Hobby: reading, writing, watching anime
Likes: Legal loli, loli with a pair of melons, true loli, non human loli ... milf.
Project: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/9977/aterheim/ (a cultivation-style wizard story with antihero protagonist)

That's it. Nice to meet you :)

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Nickname: Alien, Nyx, or Linley Baruch ... just kidding ... just call me Alienix.
Favorit novel: I Shall Seal the Heavens. The reason is it is the only novel that can make me cry like a ... baby. Ah, MH's foster father is the best.
Likes: Legal loli, loli with a pair of melons, true loli, non human loli ... milf.
Project: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/9977/aterheim/ (a cultivation-style wizard story with antihero protagonist)

Welcome to SH, Al! You seem to have a specific... type. Can we look forward to that in your project?

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ

Welcome to the forum

SpearOfLies

I usually present me differently each time a join in a community but I don't even remember if I present myself as tentacle guy on the welcome thread on Nuf.

Welp. I'm SpearOfLies but you can call me Spear or Speary. I'm tenta-guy with 25 tentacles. I love flirting and cuddling. I'm more charming than the current guy that is writing on the keyboard. He is a good of nothing and loser. I love read harem novel and play eroge. That is my learning material. As long you don't believe to be a special MC with insanely high charm point it works 3% of times. I'm a guy that believes that as long people want to talk, they can start a conversation but usually, people don't want to talk. You can make jokes about my name only if you are a bit more original than average people.

I don't think I have much else to talk. *patpat @Skullie *

Skullie

[Musical Fox] [Rhyme of life]
I usually present me differently each time a join in a community but I don't even remember if I present myself as tentacle guy on the welcome thread on Nuf.

Welp. I'm SpearOfLies but you can call me Spear or Speary. I'm tenta-guy with 25 tentacles. I love flirting and cuddling. I'm more charming than the current guy that is writing on the keyboard. He is a good of nothing and loser. I love read harem novel and play eroge. That is my learning material. As long you don't believe to be a special MC with insanely high charm point it works 3% of times. I'm a guy that believes that as long people want to talk, they can start a conversation but usually, people don't want to talk. You can make jokes about my name only if you are a bit more original than average people.

I don't think I have much else to talk. *patpat @Skullie *
hug master

SmolBean

//slams in here like john cena

hi, im smolbean, im too old for this and i never learned how to introduce myself properly so pls bear with me and my intentionally horrendous chatting grammarzzzz. o/ plsdonthurtthisbean
  • not a furry. i just uwu a lot. it was ironically used in the beginning and now the uwu has become one with me.
  • u all can call me beanie, bean or dia whichcomesfrommyotherusername
  • i love drawing n doodling, making a e s t h e t i c stuff, rping in private groups, reading and writing ( duh :^) )
  • im a living meme bc otherwise im a depresso espresso coffe beanie yo
  • really into fantasy and slower paced stuff - slice of life being also my go to genre. usually. sometimes there are exceptions.

• recently discovered the tag of villainness noble girls being a fluff magnet. i approve of that.
  • currently im reading Log Horizon and Overlord (probably some more but i often forget titles so rip me); Overlord due to the relationship dynamics between the characters and its development and Log Horizon due to the world building and development being interesting to me. uwu
  • no stories written here yet, but soon 👀 ... when i get used to this site and the forums asjkhjsdk
  • using proper punctuation, while chatting or in forums, scares me bc i always think that i fricked up somewhere.
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
//slams in here like john cena

hi, im smolbean, im too old for this and i never learned how to introduce myself properly so pls bear with me and my intentionally horrendous chatting grammarzzzz. o/ plsdonthurtthisbean
  • not a furry. i just uwu a lot. it was ironically used in the beginning and now the uwu has become one with me.
  • u all can call me beanie, bean or dia whichcomesfrommyotherusername
  • i love drawing n doodling, making a e s t h e t i c stuff, rping in private groups, reading and writing ( duh :^) )
  • im a living meme bc otherwise im a depresso espresso coffe beanie yo
  • really into fantasy and slower paced stuff - slice of life being also my go to genre. usually. sometimes there are exceptions.

• recently discovered the tag of villainness noble girls being a fluff magnet. i approve of that.
  • currently im reading Log Horizon and Overlord (probably some more but i often forget titles so rip me); Overlord due to the relationship dynamics between the characters and its development and Log Horizon due to the world building and development being interesting to me. uwu
  • no stories written here yet, but soon👀 ... when i get used to this site and the forums asjkhjsdk
  • using proper punctuation, while chatting or in forums, scares me bc i always think that i fricked up somewhere.
∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
welcome to the forum