Welcome thread for the newbies!

joary

Alias: I'm Joary, sometimes it has a "1", a "y", a "TheRedPanda", or a "_" after it.
Hobbies: I spend probably 60% of my life just reading on here, RoyalRoad, and various WordPress sites, I also like to code and watch anime, and the other 30% of my time is theorizing about the stories I read.
Genres/Tags: (short answer:) +GB, +GL, +Fantasy, +Sci-fi, +smut, -BL, -AACEH
the genre I follow are GB, GL, sci-fi & fantasy, (and smut, obviously). The ones that I avoid at basically all costs are BL and Action+Adventure+Comedy+Ecchi+Harem (AACEH). I have biases toward certain tags, i will give most [Villainous Lead](RR tag)/ [Evil Protagonist] a try as long as they aren't BL or AACEH, and i do enjoy anti-heroes more than heroes. Grimdark is a bonus but not something i look for. I enjoy nonhuman protagonists, specifically ones that aren't like dwarves or elves in a fantasy world
I can't decide which is my favorite between DocteurNS's How To Tame Your Princess and Sintress's Vespidian. HTTYP is just fucking funny as all get out, and I just enjoy it for reasons I am unable to articulate. MC is a weeb, a schizophrenic who doesn't like his meds, a mad man, a borderline super-genius, has ADHD, is the most feared person in the game that hosts 95% of the story not due to his demeanor or his abilities but because where he goes calamity pursues, he has a stellar sense for aesthetics, probably a trans subconsciously (the voice in his head that he talks to is a girl) and he is sweet af in real life. Vespidian on the other hand, is so enjoyable for me because A. it's lewd as hell B. Sintress could easily make a career as a smut author C. It has stellar romance and character writing D. it is heaven for theorists like moi. E. The world is complex as hell F. It nails GB, Villainous lead, anti-hero lead, grimdark, and tragedy tags/genre G. The fights are amazingly written H. Cast down the vile Dome fossil and Praise Lord Helix fossil! He fainted for our sins! I. tentacles J. the voice in MC's head is almost as perverted and messed up as I am

Andro

Hi Everyone!

I'm Andro from Hungary. I like to read, write and sometimes I translate too. I don't know if I'll ever post my stories here, but maybe. I mostly write fanfictions in Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Yu-Gi-Oh - Duel Monsters and X-men Evolution fandoms. Plus I have a still running BL story too on Wattpad. They are all in Hungarian, but I plan to translate some of them to English.
I'm nice and friendly by the way and I like to chat. Okay, that's enough about me! XD

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Hi Everyone!

I'm Andro from Hungary. I like to read, write and sometimes I translate too. I don't know if I'll ever post my stories here, but maybe. I mostly write fanfictions in Fullmetal Alchemist (2003), Yu-Gi-Oh - Duel Monsters and X-men Evolution fandoms. Plus I have a still running BL story too on Wattpad. They are all in Hungarian, but I plan to translate some of them to English.
I'm nice and friendly by the way and I like to chat. Okay, that's enough about me! XD
Welcome to the forum

Immortalgod

Hi,
I'm called ImmortalGod, can also be shortened to immi.
My primary source of entertainment are novels, occasionally reading a few manga. I also like playing NES and SEGA genesis games from time to time.
My favorite activity is fitness and managing my diet.
My favorite genre include Harem, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Slice of Life, Isekai, Adventure, Action
My favourite novel is 'I'm Really a Superstar', Wu Zeqing is my favorite character in the novel, also the comedy is really good.
I also like 'Nobunaga’s Imouto is My Wife', due to the romance approach of the mc.
Another novel i like is 'These Dangerous Girls Placed Me Into Jeopardy', the perils mc faces are hilarious.
I am working on a few novels, though i am a total amateur at this so it may take some time to upload, but it will be fun for sure (at least i hope so).
I abhor NTR and Tragedy.

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
Hi,
I'm called ImmortalGod, can also be shortened to immi.
My primary source of entertainment are novels, occasionally reading a few manga. I also like playing NES and SEGA genesis games from time to time.
My favorite activity is fitness and managing my diet.
My favorite genre include Harem, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural, Slice of Life, Isekai, Adventure, Action
My favourite novel is 'I'm Really a Superstar', Wu Zeqing is my favorite character in the novel, also the comedy is really good.
I also like 'Nobunaga’s Imouto is My Wife', due to the romance approach of the mc.
Another novel i like is 'These Dangerous Girls Placed Me Into Jeopardy', the perils mc faces are hilarious.
I am working on a few novels, though i am a total amateur at this so it may take some time to upload, but it will be fun for sure (at least i hope so).
I abhor NTR and Tragedy.
Welcome to the forum

m_augus00

Hello.
I am Maugus.
I also use m_augus12 to write on webnovel.
I am currently working on my original Goblin Plane.
I am a CS engineering student, who loves anime, manga, novels, webnovels, lightnovels.
I am obsessed with reading, and read atleast 100k words everyday minimum.
I code for like hours every day as well.
I like reading Fantasy, Sci-fi, Action, Adventure and Army Building tag novels.
Nice to meet you all. <3

ZynGrand

The Winds Of Change Will Erode All Things.
I noticed I haven't done this yet, so I'm doing it now.

I am ZynGrand, or just Zyn, I suppose. I like music, games, eating, manga, and of course novels. Writing poetry is pretty fun as well.

I like gender bender, but I read a lot of fantasy. Gender bender was actually what got me down the rabbit hole of Japanese media, back when I was like 9.

I don't really have any favorite novels or whatnot, so please don't ask. I have three novels, all of which are on hiatus.

Also, this is the first website I've made some sort of prescenes on. The rest I'm just a ghost.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
2019-12-11 00_03_14.png

UEwzwB-90sxfOxpN5kjf3qmfSLS6o-sat995maKZS5Q.png

I'm claiming my birthright. Welcome me. Do it, or else.

So just introduce yourselves with basic stuff like:

Name/Nickname you want us to call you

Nickname? Just say hello, then swear at me.
:blob_aww: means that I have enjoyed (probably in a weird way) the way you insulted me.
:blobthumbsup: (F*** Y**) means that I didn't understand.

Hobbies/interests
Stalking.

Genres you read often/tags you often look for
@gaylolis :blob_blank:

Your favourite novel/read and WHY
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/observation-record-of-a-self-proclaimed-villainess-fiance/
Sometimes, stupid is cute.

Then add anything you like
R-18. They said add anything. It's not my fault. Don't report me if you click it. Your own fault.
You really sure about this? Like how many dirty pics do you need to see on the internet before you'll be satisfied?

Last edited:

maharlika

hello everybody!! i know this is probably a bit late since i joined somewhere in november, but yeah.

my name on here is maharlika, but just call me min because it's better lol.

i like to draw and read a LOT.

i usually read bl. i don't really look for specific tags, but i prefer bl that's written well and not in a modern/sci-fi universe haha.

i absolutely LOVE The Grandmaster's Weird Disciple by Owl. The Jade Veterinarian by tigerine is also a novel i love a lottttt. unfortunately, i don't have any stories on here yet because i want atleast 30 chapters done so i can publish frequently lol.

clover2218

So, I'm asking as a newbie, but is there a place to introduce myself here? Is this place ok? If so then let me introduce myself...

Hi, I'm clover(I chose the username from my story). I am a newbie writer spreading my influence to this site from Royalroad. There I'm kinda known(I wouldn't call myself famous) for my triple punctuation habits and not biting. I'll be posting my high fantasy story in a few days after sorting out some stuff. So please wait a bit...

Yeah, I really don't know how to properly introduce myself and stuff... :blob_blank: