Welcome thread for the newbies!

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
He becomes active from time to time, then he disappears for a while, then comes back again.

He is more active on NUF overall~
He's an Ophious after all he can't resist his callings XD XD

Deadrule42

Deadrulevk ,vivek or just dead
Working in hospitality industry so less time on hobbies but still like playing online games with my friends, reading novels ,stories and creepypasta ,watching overdue tv series on weekends and partying hard af
My fav novels are psychological ,horror and survival games ones though sometimes as guilty pleasure I like romances,harem and comedy ones too
Recently my fav novel is wholly undead on RR
And marvel we are venom in SC

Last edited:

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Heys! I’m Riese I like cats meow. I’m friendly to everyone :blob_evil_two:

SourDaiDai

Name/Nickname you want us to call you :

[SourDaiDai]

Hobbies/interests :
  • Reading and Writing [I'm trying..( ≧Д≦)]
  • Drawing! (Both digital and traditional)
  • Sleeping when I can
  • Animation
  • Games(e.x Otomes)/I want to get into coding!
  • I'm getting interested in 3D pens
  • Money.

Genres you read often/tags you often look for
  • Shounen ai/BL/Yaoi
  • Shoujo ai/GL/Yuri
  • Shoujo
  • Transmigration/Reincarnation/System
  • Apocalyptic/Zombie Apocalyptic
  • Fluffy
  • Horror/Supernatural
  • Comedy
  • Action/Survival
  • Fantasy

Your favourite novel/read and WHY; please state why at least since we wanna know more about what type of reads you like and it might help people to find out if they can contribute to your reading list :

• "Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil" [ I liked the writing, it was one of the first transmigration BL(s) I've read!]

• "Having a Good-looking Face is Too Troublesome" [The character's interaction were enjoyable, cute, and MC was likeable! Also Zombie apocalypses, BL, Doggos(2 HELLA CUTE DOGGOS), and a queen bird. ]

• "The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass" [Although I am not finished the Novel, I am up to date with the English Translation of the Webtoon, and dude, I'm in love! She's able to play off the Villainess-y role and not seem unlikable and whiny! Also, the way she flirts...Damn.]

• "Quick Transmigration Cannon Fodder's Record of Counterattacks" [The title kinda explains but Ialso enjoy that she's solving her missions. Not her love interest or her love interest being it.]

• "Fantasy Farm" [Funny, BL, Food, Cute animal, ain't bone'in it every chapter! ]

• "Heroic Death System" [BL (Again), ML gets stabbed with feels, System.]

• "Horror Camgirl" [While not the best, it's nice to read when I'm bored. It's easy to read, and doesn't have an out of placed romance (There's no romance from what I've read now)]

and even some of the stories you wrote on scribble hub.

• [Literally just posted(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧]

Then add anything you like :
I tend to use Emoticons appose to Emojis because :
  • Emoticons are cuter. Period. (The ducks are kinda cute tho)>/)!’˚▽˚) 一═デ︻(‾▵ ‾҂)<( No.)
  • In case the sentence could come off rude.
  • I cringe using the yellow circle ones for some reason.
I'm trying to be more active but I'm not quite used to using forums, I'm still having trouble with NU's but luckily scribble and NU has the same creator so, YAY! I used to be fine talking to people, but recently I feel like breaking out in tears or begin to tremble, it's beginning to seep into the internet so I'm counteracting. I've had this account for a while but, I'm alive this time so...Hiya!

Hope to have fun with all of you!
(ノ≧ڡ≦)/

If I do dumb shit slap me ple-

Last edited:

notacomputer

Hey! I'm relatively new here so I'd thought I'd jump on this :P

+
I'm not a computer, you can call me Nac because mostly everyone does. I go by that on most sites actually so it's basically my name now.

+I like to read manga and have my computer read light novels to me. I'm also a decent artist and I try to be a decent writer.

+My favorite genres are comedy and fantasy and my least favorite genres are romance and drama. it's sort of a pain they usually go hand in hand when you have a real plot but as long as it's in moderation anything goes, ya know?

+My favorite novel right now is Other World Pharmacy which is honestly one of the best things I've ever read. It's really nice when a writer actually knows what they're talking about with some scientific stuff and can naturally incorporate that into the story without the result being overbearing and droning... (*cough* gun-ota *cough*) That being said I'm also a huge fan of Overlord because of how expertly it handles the concept of an overpowered character/group of characters. It's weird to compare it to One Punch Man but I can't really think of anything else that uses less powerful side characters as a source of plot while letting the main character stay out of it and be more of a force of nature rather than a character.

+Right now, my ScribbleHub story is When a Loser is Summoned to Another World (https://www.scribblehub.com/series/124150/a-loser-is-summoned-to-another-world/) which I'm writing because all isekai protags seem to fall into a few different categories for me. I wanted to bring something a little different into the sub-genre so I added my own two cents.

I'm looking forward to seeing if I can find any interesting novels on here that I can enjoy with everyone else.
-Cheers, Nac

Last edited:

Ark-

Hey, I dunno if people still actively reply and sees this post but i guess imma jump in.

Name/Nickname you want us to call you
My nickname is Ark, it may seems strange but it's just an abbreviation of my real name.

Hobbies/interests
I don't have any hobbies nor interest, my interest will constantly changing, be it playing ukulele ( i can play a sick ass Way from home using ukulele but its strings broke so i don't play it anymore) though you can say Science is my primary interest as i'm thinking of pursuing it into college (if my father haven't force me to go to politics or real estate by that point)

Genres you read often/tags you often look for

I don't have any real preferences, though i would mature and realistic depiction, i read everything though if it's sounds interesting to me.

My Favourite Novel/LN/Manga

1. If only they can read (James Herriot): what i love about this novel is the depiction of Edensor and it's hard headed citizen, i love how the doctor try to symphatize towards the animal first and then the human.

2. Laskar Pelangi (Andrea Hirata): Absolutely captivated me with its character, Lintang are probably one of the biggest reason on why do we need equal opportunity for all.

3. No other choice: No other choice is probably my favourite short story compilation, my most favorite is probably about the story of interogater in the New Order era in indonesia, the depiction of how cruel human can be as long as they have an excuse or a reason is captivating.

4. Oregairu: You can say what you want about light novel, but if i say Oregairu didn't have any impact on me during my last and first year in middle school and high school, i would be lying

There's some other books that i forgot the title of because i read it in internet and i can't find it, sorry for that.

My Favourite films/documentary/Anime/:

1. The look of silence: A documentary which in it also included an interview between someone who's family members were killed in a genocide, and someone who's ordered to do the genocide, the perspective of these two person is amazing.

2. The wolf of wall street: One of the movies that teaches me one of the fundamental reasoning why humanity does something, because of greed

3. Violet Evergarden: One of the first anime that i watched that truly captivated me through it's art alone, especially the jump scene

these two will suffice for now because if i list it all, it will take too long

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
Hello everyone, my name is Yairy...like the name says.

Hobbies
I'm a story writer as a hobby. I also play games and listen to music. I also draw from time to time. I write way more than I read so...

Genre
I'm actually fine with anything but what I mainly read is psychological. Fantasy is also a close second. I also read GL and currently writing one.

Favorite Novel
I don't think I have a favorite novel but what inspired me to write more was Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. It dealing in psychological fantasy I couldn't NOT like it to some extent. One day I wish to write a similar style story that reflects the limitations of the human psyche.

Thank you all for your time and I hope to make friends here. I've never been in a community that likes to read/write like I do.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Hello everyone, my name is Yairy...like the name says.

Hobbies
I'm a story writer as a hobby. I also play games and listen to music. I also draw from time to time. I write way more than I read so...

Genre
I'm actually fine with anything but what I mainly read is psychological. Fantasy is also a close second. I also read GL and currently writing one.

Favorite Novel
I don't think I have a favorite novel but what inspired me to write more was Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. It dealing in psychological fantasy I couldn't NOT like it to some extent. One day I wish to write a similar style story that reflects the limitations of the human psyche.

Thank you all for your time and I hope to make friends here. I've never been in a community that likes to read/write like I do.
Your username makes me thing of a Fairy that says yaaaarrrr! XD

@WelcomeToScribbleHub! ^^)/

Leti

Hi there! You can call me by my username. It's close enough to my name, I guess. Only shorter. When I have a kid, I don't want to torture them by giving them names that doesn't fit on any examination forms.

I have hobbies and interests. As for genres, I suppose I don't have any problems reading anything as long as it's not boring or repetitive.

My favourite anime, manga, and novels? Well, there is Mahōtsukai no Yome. Not to be confused with Mahōtsukai no Yoru. I will write some more after I'm no longer hungry. Maybe.