Welcome, WebNovel Readers!

Fox-Trot-9

Foxy, the fluffy butt-stabber!
After hearing about what happened with WebNovel (something about an update that limits the number of available chapters on stories to just 9 before readers have to use the app to read more chapters), I welcome you to Scribble Hub. As a fellow internet migrator (from Wattpad to RoyalRoad, then from RoyalRoad to Scribble Hub), what do you like to read? Favorite genres? Let's have at it, folks!

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
BRAINS . . . I mean . . . REVERSE HAREM!!!!!

It's really sad that Webnovel couldn't get its shit together. I was really enjoying that one with the red snake and the leopard and the white tiger and the merman and . . .

Fox-Trot-9

Interesting. I used to read Ouran High School Host Club manga way back. That's about all the reverse harem I knew of, till I discovered the villainess genre, especially the otome villainess variety.

Dzerx

Hmm... my favourite genres are probably Urban, Alternate History, or Kingdom Building.
I'm not exactly a "new" user but used webnovel most often then not lol.

Fox-Trot-9

I've heard of WebNovel, but I've never been there. And I don't have much experience with with Kingdom Building, except for a few manga I read on MangaDex. It's been a while, though, so I don't remember their titles.

Fox-Trot-9

Having no preferences opens yourself to lots of possibilities.

BlackKnightX

No genre preference. Prefer the cool mc, though. Guy or gal is fine. Just as long as they are awesome, count me in.