What’s your favorite weapon?

SailusGebel

I was about to say that Silence is an Energy, not a chain weapon, but then I looked at the models again and it has indeed a small section of chainblade at the tip.
I saw a few more models with chain scythes, but I don't know if it was a conversion or not.
Yeah but Mort is a loser. Got aids without even getting laid.
At least he got himself a loving grandpa instead of an abusive father.

Amok

grblbrbl
disc maces give me some cool ideas for mercs/tribes

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
My favorite weapon is a spear, I’m not really sure how I came to loving spears, I think it happened after reading a novel. There’s something about how different it is from a sword that draws me into loving it. Anyway, I’m wondering what everyone else’s favorite weapons are, please share!
Long sword. It allows you to keep your enemy away from you, and wearing it in public makes people avoid you.
GUNLANCE.
heresy

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
As horribly impractical they have always been in the absence of better materials, shark-teeth weapons. Any of them really.

A distant mention would be obsidian weapons.

T.K._Paradox

Was Divided By Zero: Looking for Glovebox Jesus
Snub nose or the regular kinds?
I like the the standard barrel better, but snub nose isn't bad.

I love the feeling of that satisfying click of the hammer being pulled back, and the sudden rush of adrenaline as the trigger is pulled, and the sound of the chamber turning is delightful.

Listening to a weapon firing is very pleasant to me.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
I like the the standard barrel better, but snub nose isn't bad.

I love the feeling of that satisfying click of the hammer being pulled back, and the sudden rush of adrenaline as the trigger is pulled, and the sound of the chamber turning is delightful.

Listening to a weapon firing is very pleasant to me.
same. the sound of swinging a lever/break-action double barrel shut tickles my nuts every single time

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Orbs. Either magical or just small round things you throw at people.

RICHIESPIDER505

My favorite weapon is a spear, I’m not really sure how I came to loving spears, I think it happened after reading a novel. There’s something about how different it is from a sword that draws me into loving it. Anyway, I’m wondering what everyone else’s favorite weapons are, please share!
Nah I don’t have favorite weapon case every weapon has strength and weakness to it.Heck even the races,gender,skill and Talent

Triskele_Lynx

My favorites are rapier and dagger, longsword, and the German grosse messer, because I'm somewhat acquainted with their use.

I try to remember, though, that the true lesson of David and Goliath is don't bring a sword to a sling fight!