gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
i've always had a softspot for the good 'ol six-shooter

Amok

grblbrbl

Maze_Runner

□■ - I like running in mazes - ■□
Bow and arrows :blob_aww:
Just classical unless the arrows turn into fire arrows as you shoot them then that's better

Angeline2403

1. Swords( or Rapiers)
2.Double bladed spears
3.Guns( I prefer guns with longer range )
4.whips ( would be nice if laced with spikes with poison coated at the end of spikes )

autumnveir

Ever heard of the recurring theme of pen or swords? Well, i don't prefer both if you have the LGM-30G Minuteman III Intercontinental Ballistic Missile.

On a serious note, my preferred weapon for me is handgun. Never tried one but preferred it cause it's small and deadly.

ABCGUY

The German Idiot
Download (3).jpeg

This but it can drive everywhere and has rapid fire.:blob_aww:

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Didn't you watch the video? That's still a stick. That's exactly what makes the stick so amazing.
Stick is the general term. Even an iron bar is a stick, but a mace isn't.

Stick to club is what metal is to iron.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
yeah I mean by that logic bagpipes are also sticks. Hollow ones with a bag on 'em.

Jemini

Chain scythe all the way
That's called a kusari-gama. And it's not a scythe, it's a sickle.

If you're going to go down the kusari-gama route though, you might as well take a look at the shoge-hook. It's basically the inspiration for the kusari-gama. It's not actually meant as a weapon. It's a fisherman's tool. Basically a fish gutting tool that you attach to the wall with a rope attached to a metal ring. However, the ninja of the time went and weaponized it. Then, after weaponizing shoge-hooks, they decided they wanted the same thing when they were not in fishing villages, and thus they made the kusari-gama.

SailusGebel

That's called a kusari-gama. And it's not a scythe, it's a sickle.

If you're going to go down the kusari-gama route though, you might as well take a look at the shoge-hook. It's basically the inspiration for the kusari-gama. It's not actually meant as a weapon. It's a fisherman's tool. Basically a fish gutting tool that you attach to the wall with a rope attached to a metal ring. However, the ninja of the time went and weaponized it. Then, after weaponizing shoge-hooks, they decided they wanted the same thing when they were not in fishing villages, and thus they made the kusari-gama.
There is such a thing as a chain scythe. Mortarion wields it, same as a chain sword, but it's a scythe.

Echimera

There is such a thing as a chain scythe. Mortarion wields it, same as a chain sword, but it's a scythe.
I was about to say that Silence is an Energy, not a chain weapon, but then I looked at the models again and it has indeed a small section of chainblade at the tip.

However, the ninja of the time went and weaponized it.
That's like, their whole MO.