What’s your origin story?

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
How did y’all come upon Scribble Hub?
I came through the initial launch posts of NUF but only joined a few months later.
What about you guys?

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
In a roundabout way, there's already a thread about this:

Phantomheart

Cliff Hanger Player
In a roundabout way, there's already a thread about this:

Rats. :blob_catflip:
Thanks for the notification tho!

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Oh i thought you were gonna ask for made up origin stories, in which case i was gonna use the origin for my D&D character.
Well.
I mean if anyone is still interested tho....ahem:
Born to a powerful family with his mother dying in childbirth. After his father remarried and died a short few years later he was raped by his step mother at the age of 12, used both by her and her friends as a play thing. His step sisters eventually catch them in the act, but instead of saving him from his nightmare the mother quickly intervenes and accuses him of rape. In rage, the sister throw him out of his ancestral home and onto the streets where he is sold as a slave to a kind milf who can't be satisfied with her husband and turns to him instead for sexual gratification. Being given the legendary greatclub, Womanizer, by the Lady of the Forest after subduing her in a battle between the sheets, he vows vengeance. He now stalks the world as Chaddicus, slayer of thots, hunting down his 12 step sisters and step mother to bring them a twisted orgasmic justice.

HURGMCGURG

That Guy
I was bitten by a radioactive weeaboo.

By which I mean, I popped onto the sight from a link on novelupdates. I don't hang around those parts much anymore though.

Sovetskee

Saw that there was a pretty new webnovel site, figured I'd go there since I haven't really written much since high school. Not much special, lol

Epsil

I radiated over here because an author I liked switched to this site

jinxs2011

Spud Cannon
NU. Saw Tony make a post about his new site, thought it sounded pretty neat and that I should put my novels on it. Only found out like a month later when Tony made another post 'launching' the site that I was actually a beta tester :blobrofl:
Which is how I managed to get a member number so low :blob_joy:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Sugar. Spice. And everything nice.

These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl.

But Professor Utonium accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction-
CHEMICAL F

THUS THE FAGGOT WAS BORN